Chesapeake, Virginia
2.5

What happened to prior crew of 2015, atleast they answer the phones...the new crew dont answer the telephones..you have drive to the site for any reasons.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Customer Care.

Comments

I had my teeth pulled and after they tortured me they left me alone in the room as I was having a full blown asthma attack! I think I have a law suit!

Agreed-they never answer their phones-and when they do-they are abrupt and dismissive. Your lucky if they answer by mistake!

I AGREE!!!!!!! I have dialed 757-463-5105 over 25 times and pressed redial over 75 times.

Didn't have the problem with the older ladies that worked there before. Now the new group, Especially the curly head ladie that work the front window, her famous line is "well you know we get over 250 calls day". Now this can be 8:00am. I have set in waiting room from 45 minutes to 1 1/2 hours and may have heard them answer 5 phone calls.

The phone volume appear to be on mute, but you can tell when a human is answering a phone. Several people questioned the the front window about answering the phones, and many were over angry that they had to come in rather than the office personnel answer phones. They don't need phones at this business. I will not be going back, there are more professional dentist practice in this area and it began at the FRONT DOOR and PHONE.

If they are not doing good job, replace them.

They are going to ruin your business. Start checking the trend on intakes.

Affordable Dentures Reviews