Stone Mountain, Georgia

I got a set of dentures made, went back for an ajustment.OK, I'll give them a try. After three days felt like I had two bricks in my mouth.

Called them and requested my money back. They said they had no refund policy.

I called the 800 number, they said they would get back with me(still waiting.)

They can do nothing for me at this point.

I'll give them their dentures back, all I want is my money.

I would not suggest this place to anyone, I should have checked this site before I went.

If you decide to go here,, Good Luck

Comments

#620028

I am so happy and pleased with Affordable Dentures and Dr. Adedoyin.

She is great and her staff is wonderful, kind, knowledgeable and very professional. I had top dentures from another place and they were terrible. I came to this office and they made new top dentures for me and I love them. Then I broke a bottom FRONT crown and it was a Complicated Tooth Extraction and Dr.

Adedoyin was so GOOD, I didn't know it was pulled until laying on the tray. She is SUPERB, friendly, and takes the time to answer all of your questions. I have been to many dentists in my lifetime, and this office is NUMBER ONE IN MY BOOK. When my tooth broke and I required a bottom partial, EVERYONE in the office did a spectacular job.

KUDOS to everyone and THANK YOU SO MUCH DR.

ADEDOYIN for taking care of me. I appreciate it very much.

@Pleased Patient

Spam.

I've had 3 placement only to find out the last set was an overlay with somone elses teeth underneath. This was very disturbing and evil because I wanted my dentures right.

DONOT! GO TO THIS PLACE.....PLEASE!

Very bad cutomer service. Was told to call next day for adjustment on new dentures.

Called at 7:45 and got answereing machine. Called back at 8:00, but they didn't not have an appointment for ten days. They did not recommend walking in.

In the meantime, I am walking around with a very sore mouth. I won't be going back there.

i was visiting from kennesaw and a family member referred me to affordable dentures cartersville cos they had a good experience there.i had my denture done there, customer service was wonderful and the dentist was very experienced. am surprised that someone else had a bad experience.i also met lots of other satisfied customers

The reason you get your dentures at such a cheap cost is cause AffordableDentures screws their employees bad. I have been with Affordable for over 5 years now, with little to no thankx for my talents as a lab tech or my speed. We produce roughly 10-20 sometimes 30 dentures a day between $400-1250 a set depending on style. Yet you know what i get on salary? 32k as a lab tech and thats with bonuses! Add the *** benefits packet to that i might make a total of 36-38k a year if you even use the insurance at all. Which i dont. So lets take 20 sets at average of $600 a set, thats 12k a day. we are open on average lets say 200 work days in a year. so 12k times 200 is 2.4 mill a year. So yea, real close figure cause we made 2.2 last year. We have 2 dentist, 2 desk ax, 3 assistants and 4 lab members but only 2 of us are full technicians. So 11 employees in all. Now lets exclude the dentist and say 9 employees times 32k a year is only $288,000. So either the dentist are over payed, which i know there not cause even the 2nd doc is *** about pay. So lets give the docs 200k each a year. Still thats only 688k total and thats saying both docs make A-lot. Still where is the remaining 1.7 million???? So take what ever number you want from that for over head??? and you got your numbers, now times that by 150+ labs. Still this company is makeing way to much for me to be this under-paid, under-rated and over-looked. To top it off you cant dicuss your pay with each other, so who do you talk to when your regional manager never comes around and when he does all he says is shoot me an email which i have already done with a laughable response. a 2% pay increase!!!!!!! 2 percent for 5 hard working years. O by the way i make 32k NOW!!! thats after that pay raise LOL.

What sucks the most is there are only 3 labs in this town, so to advance my career i need to move, but how do you save anything too move with a wife and 2 kids on 32k salary????? Wish i had never started with them or atleast asked for more money to start with. Untill then as an employee i would say stay away from them, seriously all they want is your money $$$$ they could give a *** less about you as a patient. But still we employees dont get that money so being underpayed like this makes me as a person not care about the patient, all i want to do is finish my work and go home. There once was a time when i loved my career and helping people but untill i get out from under affordables boot thats just a dream.

So Basicly thats what happens to the quality at affordable, they ruin good workers to the point where they dont care cause they are over worked bad and like stated before way underpayed. If they where to start paying their employees what they are worth, odds of it are you would get way better quality dentures and service.

So on your next visit mention this fact maybe even print it and post it on their wall and we might get our point across pleaseing both us employees to better serve and please you the patients...

Worst experience I have ever had.

Cartersville, Ga. Horrible

Try Carrollton, Ga. Have had work done there many times with no complaints, but when this opened up it was closer - big bad mistake

Obviously written by someone who doesn't understand. Easy to see why.

They didn't take care of their teeth in the first place.

Now they have unrealistic expectations. God gave you your first set and all any dentist can do is try to make a human copy.

And as another responder wrote and which we should have been taught, if you act nice, be nice, then nice things will happen!

Boy, I am glad I did not send my husband to that place. Back to our expensive local dentists down the street.

derrick_lc

They refunded my money. I have no more problems with them. They go their way, I go mine.

I NEVER had a problem with MY dentures - (made elsewhere) they fit perfect from day one! Sounds like these guys don't know how to make an proper impression!

Stop whining..be realistic..dentures take multiple adjustments and patience...Write Obama, maybe he'll give you your money back! Stop slandering people and get an f'ing job if you need the cash!

Affordable Dentures Reviews