Rockford, Illinois

WENT TO ROCKFORD ILLINOIS FOR DENTURES, I HAD 5 UPPER FRONT TEETH PULLED, IT WAS OVER BEFORE I KNEW IT! NO PAIN AT ALL. GREAT PRICE BUT THAT AFTERNOON I RECEIVE MY NEW UPPER TEETH. THEY TOLD ME TO KEEP THEM IN FOR THREE DAY. THEY WAS SO BIG ONE NIGHT I ALMOST CHOCK ON THEM. I WOKE UP REAL FAST, GAGGING.

I CALLED THEM AND TOLD THEM WHAT HAPPEN, THEY SAID MY GUMS ARE STARTING SRINK. THAT I WOULD WAIT A MONTH AND THEY WOULD RELINE THEM. I SHOULD TAKE THEM OUT AT NIGHT AND PUT THEM BACK IN IN THE MORNING. I DID THAT.

SO FAR I HAVE BEEN BACK 4 TIME TO GET RELINE. I CAN'T EAT WITH THEM, SILLY BUT I HAD TO TAKE THEM OUT TO EAT, OR THEM WOULD BE IN MY FOOD, STUCK OF COURSE, NO TEETH FOR EATING. I HAD THIS ALL DONE IN FEB 2012 LAST TIME I WENT THERE IN JULY THEY SAID I HAVE TO WAIT A COUPLE OF MONTHS GUMS ARE STILL HEALING. I SAID WHAT!

THEY SAID I COULD COME IN WHEN I CALLED IN SEPT. 2012 SO THEY SET UP APPOINTMENT FOR ME MONDAY MORNING. BUT I WOULD HAVE SIGN A RELEASE THAT THEY WILL NOT BE RESPONDABLE FOR

FOR ANY MORE FITTING OR LINING OF THE TEETH. THAT IT WOULD BE THE FINAL STEP.

I CALLED AND LEFT A MESSAGE AND SAID CANCEL MY APPOINTMENT AND FORGET IT I WILL NOT SIGN ANY PAPER WAIVERING THEM FROM DOING THE FINIAL JOB RIGHT. I HAVE NOT CALLED THEM BACK SINCE THEN. PEOPLE KEEP ASKING ME WHEN DO I GET MY NEW TEETH, I SAID SOON. MY FACE LOOKS BACK WITHOUT THEM AND I HATE TO SMILE. OR EVEN TAKE TO ANY ONE WITH OUT MY HAND OVER MY FACE. NOW THE HOLIDAYS ARE COMING AND I DON'T WANT ANY PICTURES OF ME TAKEN. I HAVE SPENT A LOT OF TIME AT HOME NOT GOING OUT UNLESS I HAVE TO. I WOULD LOVE TO SUE THEM BUT IT WOULD BE WORTHLESS. I JUST WANT MY TEETH TO BE RIGHT. THE GUMS WERE WAY TO BIG, TEETH STUCK WAY OUT. I LOOK LIKE I HAD BUCK TEETH, I HATE WEARING THEM, I HAVE TROUBLE TALKING WITH OUT THE TEETH FALLING OUT WHEN I DO. EATING SOFT FOOD SINCE FEB 2012 HAS NOT BE THE GREATEST. I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND AFFORDABLE DENTURES TO NO ONE. BOTTOM TEETH WAS A BRIDGE AND THEY ARE LOOSE, I USE FIX A DENT POWER EVERY DAY TO HOLD THEM IN. AND SOME TIME THEY COME OUT WITH MY FOOD AS WELL. I WISH SOME ONE COULD STEER ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION. I PAID FOR THESE ALL READY AND I HAD TO SEE THE OUT COME WHEN THEY ARE DONE. THEY SAID NO REFUNDS BUT THEY TOOK MY MONEY IN FEB 2012 WITH NO PROBLEM. FOR BOTH SETS, SO FAR I HAVE ONLY USED THE BOTTOMS, SO I HAVE SOME TEETH IN MY MOUTH.

PLEASE DON'T GO TO AFFORDABLE DENTURES YOU WILL BE SORRY.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

Boy are you ever right - my teeth don't fit and they do stick to the food and come out even with paste on them -- more fun!!!

Affordable Dentures Reviews