Talladega, Alabama

I went to affordable, in December 4th 2018 to get implants done, they quoted me a price of 2,755dollars but if I paid the full amount that day I would only have to pay2,400 hundred dollars. ok I paid, we preceded with implants putting the screws in my mouth then was told we were finished thats is as far as they could in order to get the teeth put in I would have to pay an additional amount of 3,800 to 4,000 dollars to get teeth put on the screws.

so here it is 5months later and still don't have my implantThis was at Affordable Dentures an implants on 2842 Boyer St Charlotte NC because they do not do implants this office.

you are doing false advertising when you say you do implants, what a joke I think you should give my money or pay for my implants to be done elsewhere I will never go to affordable again or recommend you to anyone all you are after is the money. Sincerely Rachel Hughes

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Preferred solution: Price reduction.

Comments

Listen better next time. You DID get implants.

Implants are the things that go in your jawbone. Only super cheap mini-implants cost so little. They will fall out in no time. The implant dentures always are a seperate charge.

Nobody here or overseas for that matter does implants AND implant dentures for $2400.

Denture patients are such knuckleheads. That is why they lose their teeth to start with.

@Anonymous