Whitehaven, Tennessee

I paid for mini implants and premium dentures. After being in the office of Dr.James Vinson in Cookeville,Tn.for 11hours i still do not have eirher, ge broke several of the titinum implants in my jaw.

I have been in severe pain from the infection,plus the fact he fractured my jawbone!!!! He nor the company will make refund for services NOT rendered, so i am out 2,800 dollars for nothing but my suffering.

Please do not trust this company they are not qualified enough to do this procedure. Go to a oral surgeon

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dental Implants.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

We dentists call mini-implants "temporary implants" because we see them fall out so often. Better two regular implants than four mini-implants.

Not sure what gave you the brilliant idea of going to a seedy mass-production denture mill for implants and implant dentures.

Maybe you had a bout of temporary insanity.

Of all the things to do at a corporate mill like Affordable Dentures, implants would be the last treatment to consider.

Plenty of qualified general dentists can do this sort of work. But you will find them in their own practices, not working for grubby corporate dental chains.