Trenton, New Jersey

DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND DON'T WASTE YOUR MONEY FOR A PRODUCT THAT IS CHEAPLY CONSTRUCTED AND NOT GUARANTEED BY THEM THE MINUTE YOU WALK OUT OF THEIR OFFICE!! New Jersey.

4 month old lower partial denture broke. My denture plan was changed last minute from a good package to economy because of delayed extractions of my 6 lower front teeth. I don't know the difference in 'flexlight' but I expected them to last at least a few years as (5) as they stated / claimed. When I went to a surgeon after 4 months to discuss removing the teeth, I asked if he could use the bottom denture to add teeth in the middle of the lower partial since it was relatively new.

When he picked up the partial to inspect it for the possibility of adding the extra 6 teeth temporarily, they literally snapped in half. Now they are refusing any help to repair and/or replace it. They claim they were mi-handled i.e 'crushed' by stepping, throwing, dropping a heavy object on them. There were 3 witnesses who saw them break apart being held between the surgeons middle finger and thumb with very little pressure.

I was informed that I was lucky they hadn't broken sooner simply by chewing. Now I'm gumming my food until I can scrape the money together to get a new one...SOMEWHERE ELSE

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments