Charlotte, North Carolina

My wife had a tooth come out of her partials and took it to be repaired at Affordable Dentures on 3 occasions. The very same repair work that they did keeps falling off.

It cost me $95.00 every visit. The receptionist is always very rude. I called them on one particular occasion to pay them another $95.00 to repair my wifes dentures. The receptionist told me that I had to pay them before 12:00 noon in order to pick up the repaired dentures by 2:00pm that same day.

I gave her my credit card info twice over the phone and twice she said my card was declined. I told her that my card is a debit card. She said that I would have to come in and enter my cards pin number to make a payment. I drove to the business and presented the same card and it went through immediately without me using my pin.

I don't think she ran my card at all while on the phone. My wife told me later that the same receptionist always gave her trouble like this in the past. I asked the receptionist if I can pick up my wifes dentures now that I have paid. She said no, its Affordable Dentures policy that you pay by 12:00 noon and pick up at 2:00pm regardless if they're ready or not and no matter how far away the customer live.

Why do these people have bad attitudes? Others have had the same problem as we have.

Product or Service Mentioned: Affordable Dentures Dentures.

Comments

Tami S

I, too bought the Premium package at less than 6 months old, two teeth have fallen out. I believe someone needs to file a class action lawsuit against them. Maybe then they would care!

Affordable Dentures Reviews