Orlando, Florida

ACS a xerox company is contracted by the state of NJ.When you start there it is 13.50 a hour which is low but on the last day of training they bring in a person who tells you the real pay.

it is per item my check is 9.15 per hour. I was making more money on unemployment then I am now. I am trying to be a good model citizen an this is what you get. I drive a hour way because it sounded like a good company to work for and I would possibly relocate, a landlord would laugh at my pay check.

It is truly slave labor in modern times. I am stuck and cant get out. This company does NJ family care, ezpass and many others.

There are lawsuits in texas pending.the pay system is call ABS stay away!!!

Review about: Work Experience.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Affiliated Computer Services?

Comments

rich

you should be a customer for these wonderful people . they treat you like *** and threaten you like you are running away and did not even get to make the first payment . I agree stay away on both sides of the fence :(

nikalseyn

you obviously are a product of the welfare state mentality and do not wish to work, but rather sit on your duff and draw unemployment. Time to become a responsible citizen and not a drag on those of us who actually produce something and pay the bills for bums like you.