Roanoke, Virginia

Dr Enrique Silberblatt Roanoke VA fraud plastic surgeon offered us a discount for paying cash for breast work on my girlfriend and after major complications including an infection contracted called MRSA from his place of work he lost all of our documentation mysteriously?He offered no help and used DIRTY tools on her!

She has horrible scars 3 years after the job was done and he still will not help or even see her. He also showed her pictures of naked *** without permission to another client which we know. This guy needs to be reviewed and PLEASE GOOGLE his name before doing business with him.

There are plenty of other plastic surgeons in NC and other areas you can get great work done at This guy is a complete rip off and fraudster.I would add photos of her *** on here but I dont think the site allows this!

Review about: Plastic Surgeon.

I didn't like: Dr enrique silberblatt.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Aesthetic Surgery Of Virginia?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Clear Choice - "Clearly" a SCAM!! please believe these stories Clear Choice "they do not provide you what they promiseas someone mentioned before they treat you like a celebrity until they get your money notice that none of them at the office..." Read more Mayo Clinic Jacksonville Florida Misdiagnosed My Cancers, Abandoned My Care, Intimidated Me When I Fought Back Mayo Clinic "IF YOU ARE OR WERE A PATIENT AT MAYO CLINIC YOU MAY WISH TO READ THIS THROUGH BEFORE CONSIDERING WRITING A COMPLAINT. My experience. I was a patient at Mayo..." Read more Sono Bello - Review about Liposuction from San Antonio, Texas Sono Bello "In Oct 2012they did liposuction and we are in 2014 and have bad results I have sinking spots like potholes.. my husband says they messed up my stomach. he..." Read more Kaiser Permanente - KAISER LETTER CONFIRMS HIPPA FRUAD LIES & COVER UPS!!!!! Kaiser Permanente "I'm attaching a letter from the Privacy Compliance Program Manager NCAL Regional Compliance & Privacy Office of Kaiser Permanente. They have gone into my Kaiser online Secure Member email & removed..." Read more Samsung Electronics - *** Samsung Samsung Electronics "I am a DIE-HARD Samsung customer (well until recently I was). I mean I have Samsung everything. Phones, TV's, Microwave, Washer/Dryer, Fridge, Freezer. When Samsung releases a new phone it's..." Read more Luminess Air - Bottles spilling airbrush unit broke after less than a year Luminess Air "I have had issues with the makeup bottles I had to buy my own bottles because the originals were breaking and when I shook the contents with the caps on..." Read more Christypaw Persians - Best kitten purchase ever!!! Christypaw Persians "My name is Connie Carpenter and I live in Wentzville, Missouri. On March 12, 2016 I lost my beloved Persian that I had from birth till death...almost 19 years. I..." Read more Replicahause - Le service après vente est nul et déplorable ! Replicahause "J'ai reçu ma montre, (commande n° 11145 du 26 novembre 2016) une Rolex Submariner, après 3 semaines j'ai perdu la petite capsule situé sur le cadran à midi (Rolex submariner)...." Read more