Baltimore, Maryland
1.8K views 3 comments
100% full Not resolved

Update by user Jan 09, 2015

Now I have a store credit for full price of ballet. It is better, but not so good. Because now I'm not sure in a quality of shoes.

Original review posted by user Nov 21, 2014

I bought a ballet in Aerosoles.In the store assistants do they job well.

I like they, but sometimes I saw what is inside. OMG! See my pictures, please. The ballet are black inside, made of paper.

The leather cracked after short time of use.

I wrote to Customer service of Aerosoles. The Customer service answer me after 2nd request. I sent my pictures to the CS, and I have a 20% discount for future purchase!

((( But I spent $65. I'm very disappointed the quality of shoes.

And I do not like the Customer service of Aerosoles.They lost a customer.

Review about: Ballet Shoes.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $65
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Aerosoles?

Comments

suzyque

It is disappointing that most companies no longer take any pride in their products. It is all about selling us cheap garbage for as much as they can, all the while knowing we will have to spend the money again in three months to replace their shoddy ***.

Made in Communist China! You let your creepy government to spray CHEMTRAILS on you and to do 911 inside job, now reap the "benefits" of made in china usa jobs gone foreign....

Grace
West Hartford, Connecticut, United States #913501

I purchased a pair of boots from Marshalls less then 3 months ago and after less than a month of wear noticed that the sole on the left foot was coming lose.I figured it was a minor flaw that would not be an issue since I only wear the shoes for a 15 minute walk back and forth to class.

Now I noticed what poor quality these actually are. The sole is severely lose and when it rains the opening which extends all the way to the middle of the sole allow loads of water to flood the shoe. I just contacted the customer service agent through the phone who simply told me this design is no longer carried and there is nothing that can be done. I am so disappointed with both customer service and the quality of their products.

Regardless if the model was discontinued, aerosoles should still take pride and ownership over the quality of their products and ensure customer satisfaction.

These were not the first pair of boots I have purchased from them but they will certainly be the last.Very disappointed do not buy.