Woodstock, Georgia

Came in store to shop for my kids.Store reps watched me view merchandise and did not acknoweledge my presence while having a conversation with each other.

When i walked in the area they were talking to look at merchandise. They just walked away.

Another customer entered the area. And they promptly asked them if they could assist them.

This made me feel very unwanted ,and as if my purchase would mean nothing. I felt so bad. I immediately stopped shopping and checked out with only two items. My plan was was to buy summer attire for my whole family.

I told the guy at the register. And he replied by saying he was sorry. And that it wouldn't happen the next time. He never asked who they were or try to rectify the situation at that time.

That made me feel even worst by the time i turned to walk away. I vowed never to return to this store. And now i feel as if Aeropostale is not for me or my family.

I will tell everyone i know when asked about traveling to this store.And about the two young ladies who thought thier conversation about a prom sleep over was more important that a customer.

Review about: Aeropostale Staff.

I didn't like: Customer service.

2.7
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $280
Preferred solution Let the company propose a solution

Had an Experience with Aeropostale?

Comments

I assume you are an adult because you mention having children.Therefore, as an adult, I think you are letting this get to you when it's really not a big deal.

I believe it is safe to say most people have experienced the same or similar type customer service. You are reading way too much into this and taking it personal when I do not believe it was personal at all. The staff in these type places are very young and inexperienced. You admit they were talking about prom and slumber parties, which shows they are still in high school!

C'mon now! You can't expect Nordstroms level of service from teeny boppers! Consider this: They may have spoken to the customer behind you because that customer made eye contact with them. Perhaps she gave them a dirty look and got their attention.

You may have not made eye contact and they assumed you were browsing and wanted to be left alone. When I had the misfortune of working retail, I often had my head bitten off when I asked people if they needed help. You know what they would say? IF I NEEDED HELP, I WOULD HAVE ASKED!

Speaking of which, why didn't you just ask for help if you needed it? Why would you cut short your shopping trip and punish your own children, by paying for just 2 items and leaving? That doesn't sounds very adult to me. And why complain to the guy at the register?

Did he identify himself as the manager? If so, your letter failed to mention that, so I am going to assume he was just a...

What exactly did you expect him to do, to rectify things????

Ma'am, I really do not understand why you are so overly sensitive and unreasonable about something some insignificant.But I hope you get it all sorted.