Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

After placing an order online, I received no status updates or shipping notifications. When I contacted customer service 12 days later to get a status update, they told me they would prioritize my order and ship it immediately.

Two days later when I still didnt have any tracking information, I contacted customer service again. This time they told me they were experiencing a warehouse transition but maybe they could find the product at one of their stores. I immediately replied and requested a cancellation and full refund. An hour later they replied to my cancellation request with a great news, weve shipped your order!

When I said I canceled the order, they said nothing. Later that afternoon I received the official shipping notification. I guess they think they can ignore me, and Ill just take it. But I dont want it, I had requested the cancellation BEFORE they shipped anything, and clearly Aerin Customer Service employs unethical, smarmy people.

I dont know how this is going to shake out, but I know I will never recommend Aerin/Estee Lauder to anyone. Kind of miraculous how quickly they were able to locate product to ship after I requested a cancellation and full refund. And now its the principle of it all.

What they did was unethical. Beware.

User's recommendation: Do not do business with Aerin/Estee Lauder. And if you absolutely must, go through a third party like Nordstrom or some other company that understands the importance of customer service.

AERIN Cons: Unethical customer service practices.

Location: 595 Madison Avenue, New York, New York 10022, United States

Comments

chat-icon

Please avoid publishing any personal information and promotional content

AERIN Reviews