Review about Advocare Spark from Austin, Texas

47 of 265 Advocare reviews

I would have to agree. Was very disappointed when I picked up the new spark canister last week from my distributer. My eyes almost popped out of my head when I saw that small little bottle wth the same $52 price tag attached to it.

It is obvious that this only benefit is Avocare cutting down on ingredients, quantity, and packaging.

Ive been taking the small scope before my workouts and can say it does not have the same effect as the old spark.

Unfortunately after 10 years of being a fan at last I must move on to look for a better product.

You guys blew it with your number 1 selling product.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Advocare Spark
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #777548

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Advocare? Submit review ›
Helpful? 6 Yes 6 12 No 12
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
47 of 265 Advocare reviews

Mar 24, 2016 #1133109

You can receive a 20% discount for life if you buy 2 boxes of spark pay $13 to become a distributor. You actually get a third box of spark free when you sign up, and no there's no monthly fee or anything like that. It's $79 to sign up and considering one box of spark at retail price is $22 , the distributor ship cost is so small.
Just so you know, the huge canister is $52 at retail price, but it has 42 servings where as a box has 14 servings. so it should cost more. If spark doesn't do it for you try slam its even better! I never paid retail price for anything and I now get 25% off and will soon be getting 40% off product and you can too!

3 1 Reply

Mar 06, 2016 #1123016

They took the filler of spark out that's why it's smaller! I have to explain to many as to why.

2 0 Reply

Feb 06, 2016 #1107599

We won't because we've moved on.

Feb 04, 2016 #1106122

Did you not realize that along with the smaller container is a smaller scoop and lower calories? You still get the same amount of servings as the old canister but in a more compact version. You are still getting 42 servings of Spark I personally have both containers and just compared them. 42 servings in the larger container and 42 servings in the smaller container. Enjoy.

1 0 Reply

Apr 08, 2016 #1141644

Have you counted out the number of servings? There are not 42....sometimes 33. VERY disappointed will only buy the sticks of Spark; at least I know how much I'm getting. Try counting out your servings...I dare ya

Jun 30, 2016 #1179810 Missoula, Montana, United States

We have been keeping track of the servings on the lid of the canisters. Limeaide 28 servings. Watermelon 30 servings. Each time we take one we mark it on the lid. This is consistently a problem. Keep track people.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Advocare.
Filing a new complaint about
×