Review about Advocare Mns C Supplement from Katy, Texas

70 of 265 Advocare reviews

I have had a severe allergic reaction to advocares MNS C & crave check. Face,ears, & neck swelled up after two days on it. Not sure if I'll get my money back but I will try.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Advocare Mns C Supplement
Review category
Health and Beauty
review #708093

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Advocare? Submit review ›
Helpful? 17 Yes 17 3 No 3
Had the same issue 1 Yes 1
70 of 265 Advocare reviews

Jan 02, 2016 #1087479

Your swelling may very well be due to Niacin. I am allergic to it and the one time I took it my face,head,neck, swelled to twice it's size. Rushed to hospital.

1 0 Reply
Mike_mn

Oct 04, 2015 #1043226

Money back! OMG!
Perhaps... just a suggestion....
maybe that's the least of your worries! I'd be going to a doc asap to see if theres been any perm damage!

2 0 Reply

Oct 05, 2015 #1043484

I did go to the doctor that day and was told to discontinue and they gave me prednisone. I was able to get my money back and a few of the advocare advisers helped me out. They stand behind their products. Which I think is pretty cool. It's not for everybody. Which I understand.

2 1 Reply

Oct 04, 2015 #1043001

Advocare offers a 100% money back guarantee for up to 1 year. So, ask the distributor who sold it and you should receive it back. The total amount you paid. I don't know if shipping is reimbursed or not. But they should help you fill out the paperwork. Sorry it didn't work for you, its about helping people.

3 1 Reply
bj

Oct 01, 2015 #1041919 Mount Dora, Florida, United States

Advocare does specify you should check with your physician first..before taking ANY supplements. You should have known better.

5 8 Reply

Nov 07, 2015 #1060098

If it was an unknown allergy what good would going to her physician first do?

3 2 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Advocare.
Filing a new complaint about
×