Verified Buyer

Verified Reviewer

1.4

When I asked for your managers name, who at the time was there to help fix a matter that I was unsatisfied with, his reply to me was Have a good day maam . I proceeded to ask him once again and his reply was the same as before.

My group that I was with paid $130 per couple and $74 for four cups. We were treated unkindly and we definitely DID NOT enjoy our visit to your amusement park. I myself am in the service industry and would never speak to a customer who paid good money to enjoy themselves.

Also on another note I myself nor any of my group was IDd before we were served alcohol. This circumstance I believe that we need to be compensated for not only our time at the park but for the behavior of your employees that you appointed in your management position who are not qualified for what they need to do.

Adventureland of Altoona Pros: Maybe a good time.

Adventureland of Altoona Cons: Inadequate management.

Location: Altoona, Iowa