Reply by Advanced Hair Studio Jul 12, 2016

We wish to confirm that AHS India has made contact with this client and we have collectively reached an agreement to assist him with additional treatment at our Studio.
It is important to AHS that we assist this clients scalp condition by all means possible and we look forward to continuing to assist him in the future.
Author's
Bangalore, Karnataka

Beware guys, it’s fraud company cheating people.I paid Rs.1.6 lakhs for laser therapy and their manager DANNNY who spoke to me and convinced me that hair regrowth happens and you should not worry for next 10 years on hair fall.

Before going to them The hair fall was only about 40- 50 strands a day but later after undergoing their treatment it is now about 150 or more. Now when I ask them to rectify or give the solution, their studio manager - Roopa who is just dragging by saying one or the other reason like she is not feeling well or their higher ups are travelling etc. from 3 months.it happened for 2 of my friends also who joined them. Please don’t go to this horrible place.

If you want any clarifications then you can call me on+91 - 9008158953.

I have all the proof like bills, photos and their products.I have spoken to my legal team to file a Case if doesn't get resolved by next week.

Review about: Advanced Hair Studio Hair Laser Therapy.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Advanced Hair Studio?