Advance Building is a Liar, Cheat, ***-Man
This crook insisted that I pay him upfront and poured me a driveway that chipped, flaked and cracked after 2 weeks!I called him over and over again and requested that he come out and replace it.
When I finally got this piece of garbage on the phone he told me to go F*** myself and that he wasn't going to do anything and laughed!
He even bragged that he had already cashed my check.
And when I threatened to file a complaint with the State of Michigan, he laughed and said "Go ahead, I'm not even licensed you *** A**!Why do you think I made you pay me upfront?!"
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Asphalt Driveway
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Tator Plumbing Located at 14309 Toepperwein Rd, San Antonio, TX 78233 over charges on his jobs look over your invoices!! Price the supplies at Home Depot or Lowes because because..."
- "HES ON CRAIGS LIST - FLOORING BY GEORGE = DEPENDABLE FLOORING ROSLINDALE FLOORING HARDWOOD SPECIALIST QN FLOORING HIS NUMBER IS 857-284-9567 I HAVE PICS I CAN SHARE I PAID A..."
- "I hired Mark at Monster Constructors to finish an outdoor kitchen and install a concrete countertop. Less than 30 days after completing the job, the concrete countertop began turning white...."
- "Gamecoupon.org has players who are experts in playing the game and who keep winning the currency. They keep collecting the currency and then transfer it to the account of their..."
- "I bought Rosetta Stone's Spanish download for Mac for 250 bucks. It crashed constantly, was hard to use, and they're constantly trying to get you to "upgrade" to more expensive..."
- "My husband and I went to Hardees to grab something to eat thinking it would be a fast, easy and hot dinner. Well everytime I come to this location it..."
- "They're not free at all! It costs $500 to do their program! Misleading to say the very least! Even in the email they send, they call it a FREE 6..."
- "Found just what I wanted...finally! Didn't buy it until I got home and decided I wanted it. Called and placed a hold on it (they wouldn't take payment..."
- "I called GE Monogram customer care at 800-444-1845 and scheduled a service call for a fridge that was not working correctly. The fridge cost $8,000 and is..."