Advance Building is a Liar, Cheat, ***-Man
This crook insisted that I pay him upfront and poured me a driveway that chipped, flaked and cracked after 2 weeks!I called him over and over again and requested that he come out and replace it.
When I finally got this piece of garbage on the phone he told me to go F*** myself and that he wasn't going to do anything and laughed!
He even bragged that he had already cashed my check.
And when I threatened to file a complaint with the State of Michigan, he laughed and said "Go ahead, I'm not even licensed you *** A**!Why do you think I made you pay me upfront?!"
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Asphalt Driveway
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "We purchased and paid over $15K for Kraftmaid kitchen cabinets. Long story short - it was over 18 months ago - we've had SEVEN!(7) replacement sets of doors and..."
- " I bought a power barrel and it broke after hauling stuff like in there videos. The engine like exploded because I thing there is supposed to be a transmission..."
- "i'm building vail model it is an A frame home.it is in the woods on 5 acres.with trees everywhere. we are not permited to clear all of the land. when they..."
- "I called GE Monogram customer care at 800-444-1845 and scheduled a service call for a fridge that was not working correctly. The fridge cost $8,000 and is..."
- "My mac's screen froze with a message saying call number for Apple support and I started dealing with this company which had web size www.geek-technician.com. They convinced me that..."
- "Mixwall Ltd, supposedly based in London, UK, and dba iThrough is really a subsidiary of ShenZhen City ChiAng Tech Co., Ltd. a company in The Peoples Republic of China. They..."
- "Purchased new headlights, and they came with two o ring seals that were ripped. So I asked if I could return for a refund, and they said, "Sure, you pay..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "On 14th November 2016 Elite Phones and Computers collected my Samsung Galaxy note 8 64g tablet by UPS. I was assured that they would be able to replace the motherboard..."