Advance Building is a Liar, Cheat, ***-Man

1 of 1 Advance Building reviews

This crook insisted that I pay him upfront and poured me a driveway that chipped, flaked and cracked after 2 weeks!I called him over and over again and requested that he come out and replace it.

When I finally got this piece of garbage on the phone he told me to go F*** myself and that he wasn't going to do anything and laughed!

He even bragged that he had already cashed my check.

And when I threatened to file a complaint with the State of Michigan, he laughed and said "Go ahead, I'm not even licensed you *** A**!Why do you think I made you pay me upfront?!"

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Advance Building reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Laura

Apr 27, 2011 #279582

I did research on this company for work I planning on doing this spring and found no complaints with the state or BBB.. thats why these sites are hard to trust.. :?

1 0 Reply
Rizzo Disposal

Apr 12, 2011 #272793

Everyone here has forgotten to name this dirt bag! His name is Vittorio Abbruzzino, but he goes by Gino Abbruzzino and sometimes other names too like Vic, John, Joe, whomever he feels like being for the day! Before Advance Building, he owned Bruno Building Corporation and I should know, I am one of the MANY suppliers who he has ripped off! Don't trust this lying thief! Google him and read for yourself!!

0 0 Reply

Apr 12, 2011 #272792

I know this ***! He built a garage that looked more like a shed for my elderly mother in Detroit! He said he would "finance" her garage for her, but what this low life actually did was charge my poor mother over $5,000 in fees with 28% interest on her monthly payment! And then when she was late one time on a payment, he told her that he would foreclose on her house and kick her out on the street since he fraudulently placed a lien on her home! What a criminal! I can't beleive this guy hasn't been put in jail!

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.