Verified Reviewer

The company made me bleive I was talking to someone named "Bella". Upon arrival it was not Bella.

The person who arrived attempted to take my money and then proceeded to bait and switch for a 2nd time on what was agreed to with "Bella". I told the person who arrived to keep a percentage of the money and just leave. She called her agency (which I didn't even know was with becuase, like I said, I thought I was talking to Bella). She and the agency tried to keep all my money and then threaten to have some of her people show up.

So I threatened to call the cops. When they realized I wasn't playing, they finally gave me back my money.

True to my word, I let her keep some and then leave. They then filed a complaint against me on some private forum (even though THEY were the ones who did the bait and switch).

User's recommendation: Beware - the people on this site are NOT real. It's an agencey who will bait and switch you.

Preferred solution: Remove your negative posts about me. Or tell the FULL story about your bait and switch..

Location: Alpharetta, Georgia