Adultfriendfinder - Mad at the website

184 of 220 Adultfriendfinder reviews

I tried a month on the website "adult friend finder" I was not please with the website for many reasons that others have already stated.I cancel the account.

After I had canceled the account, I was bill AGAIN for the website. I didnt even have an account with the website anymore! I tried using the email listed on the website and I got no response. I tried canceling the transaction through my bank and that did not work.

After a little bit of searching on the internet, I found a phone number to call. The website is run by Various, Inc. You can contact them with the phone number (610)757-1920. They tried hassling me into keeping my account on their website by offering 1 and 2 months for free.

DONT FALL FOR IT! After listening to the mans offers, the finally charged the amount back to my card.

I will never use this service or any like it again.Hope this helped someone else out.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
184 of 220 Adultfriendfinder reviews
johnrud2

Nov 22, 2010 #214484

They did the same exact thing to me. Adult Friend Finder was full of fake profiles and scames. Such a waste of money and then they had the nerve to keep charging me even though I had auto renew turned OFF and closed my account. It's not right that they can get away with this kind of thing.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Adultfriendfinder.
Filing a new complaint about
×