Adsmart Outdoor Advertising - Adsworldavdertn Outdooradvert's
They send me this email :Dear Applicant,
Thank you for your swift response and your willingness to work with us and we are sorry for the late response , Wrap advertising is the marketing practice of completely or partially covering (wrapping) a vehicle in an advertisement or livery, thus turning it into a mobile billboard. This can be achieved by simply painting the vehicle surface, but it is becoming more common today to use large vinyl sheets as decals. These can be removed with relative ease, making it much less expensive to change from one advertisement to another. Vehicles with large, flat surfaces, such as buses and light-rail carriages, are fairly easy to work with, though smaller cars with curved surfaces can also be wrapped in this manner. Wrap advertising is available to anybody irrespective of the vehicle you drive.
We are currently seeking to employ individual's world wide. How would you like to make money by simply driving your car or banner wrapped for Rockstar | Hype/REDBULL Energy Drink®
How it works?
Here's the basic premise of the "paid to drive" concept: Advance adsworld Advertising Inc. seeks people regular citizens, professional drivers to go about their normal routine as they usually do, only with a big advert for Rockstar | Hype/REDBULL Energy Drink® plastered on your car. The ads are typically vinyl decals, also known as "auto wraps,"that almost seem to be painted on the vehicle, and which will cover any portion of your car's exterior surface.
What does the company get out of this type of ad strategy?
Lots of exposure and awareness. The auto wraps tend to be colorful, eye-catching and attract lots of attention. Plus, it's a form of advertising with a captive audience,meaning people who are stuck in traffic can't avoid seeing the wrapped car alongside them. This program will last for 3 months and the minimum you can participate is a month.
You will be compensated with $350 per week which is essentially a "rental"payment for letting our company use the space no fee is required from you. Advance adsworld Outdoor Advertising Inc. shall provide experts that would handle the advert placing on your car. You will receive an up front payment of $350 inform of Money Orders via courier service for accepting to carry this advert on your car. to this effect you are advise to check your email regularly to get update as to know when your upfront payment will arrive along with Graphic Artist address.
1) You will receive a check. As soon as you receive the Check, you will cash the check for the decal wrapping on your car, deduct $350 as your up-front payment plus $100 as run around fee to follow instructions that will given to you after the payment has been delivered to you. An additional email will be sent to you on instructions to follow with the remainder of the payment after it has been delivered to you . All you need is to confirm the acceptance and understanding of this email.I received the cashier's check from them as you see in the picture but I got cold feet because they asking for send two money orders blank to an agent in Florida , I look at the address and is are house that been sold lol so be careful with this scam
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- someone to find this people and put them in jail before they hurt more people
- Product or service
- Adsmart Outdoor Advertising Auto Advertisement
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I received an email stating an iMac for $19.99 as the advertised price, then you go to the website and it's much more. This is false advertising! From..."
- "This is totally scam and fake site. I have more than 80euro in my balance. But i cant withdraw it.Dont believe graybux.com. Its completely scam. So they not allow forum..."
- "I ordered a bag of $100 face value dimes and it came in paper rolls. Upon opening these rolls for review I found 17 or 20 rolls had 2-4 similar..."
- "So very disappointed with you. 1) called before placing my order online. I wanted to confirm that they could be delivered that day. And during a time they could be home...."
- "Purchased a cast iron fireplace surround through ebay and it was insured and sent through fedex and both legs were broke; cast iron? how? for two weeks have been trying..."
- "I did a reservation and paid through Orbits. The car I ordered was "Ford Escape of similar". When I was doing the paperwork in Salt Lake City airport everything went..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "I'm a 64 year old male, fit and healthy, with no history of allergies. I purchased a standard size Mypillow and received it mid October, 2016. It worked as advertised..."
- "Last night, my wife and I attempted to book a flight for an upcoming trip for 6 members of our family using Orbitz.com. We entered all of the information for..."