Agreed to have them place a Monster Energy Drink ad on my vehicle and get paid weekly.They sent me a money order for $900 .
Deposit or cash it at my bank and keep $350 as initial payment . The remaining balance ($550) to be sent via Western Union to a person named Zina Stephanie Pierre in Ft. Lauderdale, Florida . The $900 never ended up clearing from my bank so I've been robbed a total of $611 with my banks service fees.
I am so pissed but yet feel so *** .Now I'm nearly broke but they don't care and their is probably nothing I can do about it but take up the £¢€?$@.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Auto Advertisement
- Review category
- Service Centers and Repairs
You May Also Like
- "After 6 weeks of waiting and 6k in repairs our 97K forest River RV was returned in horrible condition. No walk through to confirms repairs just pay the cashier and..."
- "I went to dinner in the lower Greenville area of Dallas TX and went to a birthday party after. At 2:30 AM I discovered that I was towed from the..."
- "Upon my retirement I Bought a 2006 Lexus GX 470 loaded New, thinking that such a so called Luxury Vehicle would last my wife after my demise, I did this..."
- "I have the Babi Italia eastside lifestyle crib color cinnamon. I am looking for the conversion kit to convert to a full size bed. I am being told by Babies..."
- "On 12-24-2011, Mr. Rooter was called to address the issue of sewage backing up into the basement. "J" agreed with the previous plumber that a cleanout was necessary to accommodate..."
- "Conquest trailer built 5/2007 and put in service 9/2007. At 400 miles first tire blows. Tires continue to blow at a rate of about once a month. Learned axle improperly..."
- "Ridiculous delays in shipping, packaging that is clearly labeled "FRAGILE" on all sides of the box is NOT being taken note of, many packages arrive smashed. I have witnessed drivers..."
- "We own a 2013 Honda CR-V it has performed very well until recently. The car was sitting in a parking lot . A crook came along side of the car..."
- "I purchased a North Trail 21FBS in May of 2015 from Camping World of Kissimmee, FL. Right off the batthe 120v. heater didnt work on AC, Shower head was clogged..."