Adreno Technologies does a lot of business on elance but WATCH OUT!They are very slick and will set the DUE DATE of ALL milestones to a date well before to the start of the project.

They do this to scam new elance users because you have NO recourse with elance just 30 days after the final milestone. We worked with Adreno for a full YEAR before we caught onto the scam. We quickly fired them, but elance will do nothing. We are now out $13,000.

Adreno Technologies India Pvt Ltd will scam you, overbill you, and will leave you with an incomplete project.

If that's what you want, GOOD LUCK!I would avoid Xicom at ALL COSTS!!!

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problems with payment / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Adreno Technologies?

Comments

Raman Chadha
Chandigarh, Chandigarh, India #1341597

I am one of the directors of Adreno Technolgies and felt very bad to see above comments. Whatever is said above is not true of our company and unfortunately the person who has written above comments has been dealt with by someone who has represented to be from Adreno Technologies.

Would love to have more details so that i can provide whatever help i can to trace the person who has committed the above fraud...please contact us by visiting our website and posting exact details about the case.