ADP Dealer Services Scam and Fraud alert. I worked for Barbara for 3 years and I will tell you she is a major scam artist.

She created her business name so she could cash her business checks as personal checks. She does this to avoid reporting the income to the IRS.

Which she is currently under IRS investigation.

She is a very unhappy lady who drinks all day long. Avoid B Shoorl Inc at all cost. Looks like shes also working under an unregistered business RTS Schoorl Inc.

She claims her business is out of Las Vegas Nevada 6370 Annie Oakley DR. Las Vegas, Nevada which is a virtual office for 100's of fake companies (just google the address).

But really its out of her home on 10313 NE 161st Ave Vancouver, WA 98682. and also runs it out of an old hotel 2700 NE Andresen Rd D13 , Vancouver, WA 98661

Again she does this to avoid the "income tax". She would often pay me cash from her rental properties which we all know she doesnt report the income and were all bought as "owner occupied".

Again Fraud!! All her references on her website www.bschoorl.com are her husbands brothers businesses! Again Fraud!

Watch out for her husband Eddie W Linder he is a 5 time loser who would flirt and hit on me everyday behind Barbara's back.

I'm sure Barbara finally found out and then fired me because she suspected her husband liking me.

I can't believe ADP DEALER SERVICES doesn't do background checks on their contract workers.

Both Barbara Schoorl and Ed Linder have criminal records. Ed went to prison for 4 years in federal prison for Theft and Drugs.

Nobody will hire him so Barbara sends him all over the country to Dealerships installing ADP Software.

Car dealerships beware of ED LINDER and Barbara Jean Schoorl I'm sure they are stealing your Customers valuble info!

Good Job ADP Dealer Services http://www.adpdealerservices.com!

Just to give you the character of these two Eddie and Barbara have been together for 19 years but just recently got married now that Eddie's kids are all grown.

They wouldn't get married because Barbara's income has always been more than Eddie's and they didn't want to pay twice as much child support.

Review about: Work For Adp.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with ADP Dealer Services?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion