I loved this product, and they are true to size.However, you will get scammed at some point.

They have several ways that they do it too. Read the small print and the small print if you use their "discount cards". They send 10 dollar discount cards with your orders. When you use that card if negates the buy 5 get 6 one free.

Also, I tried for several days to cancel this month and it acted like I had already done it and on the 6th day I have a credit. When you try to talk to them about the problem they start talking about the "fine print". So DO NOT use the discount cards they send you and make double sure that you have cancelled. If it doesn't let you cancel by the 3rd or 4th day you had better call and get it cancelled.

I now am going to have to tell friends that I was mistaken about this company and NOT to sign up. Check the BBB reviews and google their reviews BEFORE you buy from this company.

I now wish that I had done that.Really disappointed, and loved the product but I will now be cancelling my membership with this company.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Adore Me Membership
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Return, Exchange or Cancellation Policy / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Adore Me?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.