Ocala, Florida
1K views 27 comments

THEY SENT ME LETTER FROM PBM 130 1 HEWITT SQUARE, EAST NORTHPORT, NY 11731.NATURE OF THE DOCUMENT,(NAME EXCLUDED) YOU HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED AS THE WINNER OF A CASH AWARD BY A.B.M.

THIS IS NOT AN ERROR. YOUR CASH AWARD HAS BEEN REGISTERED IN OUR OFFICE AND YOU ARE FURTHER CERTIFIED FOR PROCUREMENT OF ADVISORY FOLIO TO ACCESS THE AMOUNT SO ENTERED BELOW ***2,997,500.00***. ISSUE NUMBER 003-819122, REFERENCE NUMBER 50112275520. CLAIMANT FOLIO RELEASE DOCUMENT ABM F04.

PAYMENT AGENT SIGNED BY ETHAN JAMES, ISSUE DATE 07/18/2013 AND THE DEAD LINE IS 08/01/2013. REQUESTING A SIGNATURE FROM ME THAT I CONFIRM BEING DULY NAMED AS CASH AWARD WINNER AND DO HEARBY STATE I AM OF LEGAL AGE AND THE ADDRESS ENTERED ABOVE (MY ADRESS) IS TRUE AND CORRECT. IF THE ADDRESS IS INCORRECT, PLEASE ENTER NEW ADDRESS WHERE INDICATED. CHECK BELOW ASAPPLICABLE: 1.

SEND MY CHECK UPON RECEIPT OF THIS DOCUMENT. 2. SEND MY FOLIO RELEASE FOR ASSESSMENT TO THE AMOUNT SO NOTED ABOVE 2,997.500.00 AND IN THE OFFICIAL LETTER FOR WHICH I ENCLOSE THE FOLLOWING RELEASE FEE. 3.

AMOUNT DUE FOR RELEASE: $20.00 CASH, CHECK, MONEY ORDER PAYABLE TO A.B.M. DO NOT DELAY. THEY SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR TRYING TO STEAL FROM THE POOR.

IF YOU WIN MONEY YOU SHOULD NOT HAVE TO PAY TO RECEIVE IT.THAT IS THE WORST SCAM I HAVE EVER SEEN IN MY ENTIRE LIFE.

Review about: Cash Award Scam.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Addleshaw Bird and Mitchell?

Comments

I have gotten a letter I am not sending them money they should send me the check first and if it goes in my account then I will send them money

Wilmington, Delaware, United States #886274

I just recieved one today

Mark

Since I work for the Post Office, I will be turning this letter over to the Postal Inspectors.They'll probably direct me to their online Mail Fraud complaint section I'll fill that out, but I also will give the letter to the Post Master General where I work.

I encourage everyone who as received this letter to do the same.

Online complaint filing: http://ehome.uspis.gov/fcsexternal/default.aspx

and, of course, take the letter to your post office and let them file a complaint on your behalf.

jan
to Mark Sacramento, California, United States #906761

.thank you I have guys least 10 of these things and I'm still broke as a joke

swonwhite

That is a scam.My husband needs a liver transplant.

That is evil people who would this.

God will catch up to u.I am faxing that to the FBI.

Stupid
Mount Holly, New Jersey, United States #773098

Why would anyone send out a huge pack of lies.So many people are struggling> There aren't any jobs money is seriously tight.

How could they do this when everyone knows that this is a scam.

To send out this tyoe of letter is very hurtful.

Please do not fall for this scam. No one will give you 2,997,500 dollars. Just think how many people has received this type of leeter there is no way they can afford to pay out this amount of money.

Yet if they collect 20 dollars from all of us they are just making their pocke fat.

They should be turn over t the sec.Call your local govement and file a compliant

wife 13

I sent a signed form in with the box marked mail me my check instead of the folio thing wich made no sense to me at all.

there were two boxes in one part of the letter it said print your name clearly well I signed it then at the end of the letter it states your signature is required

either a check comes in the mail or it doesent and I'm guessing it doesent like you I am aware of the law and you are correct if it truly is a sweepstakes you need send no money like now or ever.

spacemanc

Why on this good Earth are these corrupt people allowed to keep doing this? Why is the government not involved in prosecuting these jerks?

People, anytime somebody ask you to send money for a prize you've won, It's a scam I don't care how big the prize is or how small the amount you have to send in to receive it,,, It's still a scam.

Personally,, I'd like to beat the *** ou :sigh :x :( :( t of these crooks. :upset :roll

no fool

I received a letter yesterday, my first thought was why would you have to send money to receive money and why is the letter not more official. I still was curious in checking out how many people were affected.

lucky
Tucson, Arizona, United States #741615

We got the same letter n we knew it wad a scam, the funny thing is that, I'm using the letter w/ the ammount my *** tray... :grin ,)