Greenville, South Carolina

I have asked you more than once to cancel AD&D 8008607182 immediately.

You have responded by continuing to take 24.75 from my Regions Bank Account monthly. Tracking 021000025532303 What is the problem? I do not want this and want you to stop deducting it from my account. Please see to this and reply to me ASAP as to the fact that it has or has not been done, if not, please tell me why.

I do not understand what is so difficult about this simple request.

I thank you for your assistance in this matter, Esther Lee Moser

Review about: Insurance.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $24
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with ADD?

Comments

Vern

I have also checked into this charge, and it is suppose to be an annual charge, not monthly...If they are charging you monthly you really are getting screwed...Watch your statements closely, you may have reason for lawsuit.

Pulltype

You are talking to the wrong people. You will need an new account at another bank -- once these things start it is very difficult to stop.

Globe Life Insurance - Globe Life is refusing to pay life insurance claim Globe Life Insurance "My husband of 56 years and I immigrated to the U.S. from the Philippines to live with my daughter and family, and I became an American citizen soon after. ..." Read more Hole In One International - US Hole in One Internet Scam Hole In One International "US Hole in One is an Internet Scam. I know I worked there. The place was such a dump and was practically condemned. Poor lighting. I was duped into believing..." Read more Gerber Life Insurance - Unable to close unwanted Gerber Life Grow-Up Plan Gerber Life Insurance "So we saw a commercial for the Gerber Life Grow-Up plan and started filling out an online application. While I was filling out the application, I did some additional research..." Read more State Farm Insurance - Daughter was hit after she put car into reverse, she maintains that she never moved and stayed in the grass area she was parked in State Farm Insurance "4/29/2017 daughter was delayed leaving work because the school was shut down letting no one in or out until they were told. Once she was released she went to the..." Read more Old Navy - Sports tanks Old Navy "There is currently a *** poor selection of sports tanks with built in *** pads. I'm way too lazy to wear sports bras and I'm sure I'm not alone in..." Read more Fitbit Surge Band is defective Fitbit "After 11 months my non replaceable bands on my Fitbit Surge separated from the unit. After posting these photo to the website the comment from Fitbit was I did not..." Read more Sears Credit Card - Cheap Plastic Dryer Door Handle Broke after only 13 Months Sears Credit Card "I purchased a Sears Kenmore Gas Dryer in April of 2016. The plastic handle on the dryer door, which is only held on by a few small tabs, broke after..." Read more Adventure CJD - Basically stole $2000 from me , Deceptive Sales, Undisclosed Charges Adventure CJD "I purchased a new 2017 Dodge Charger on April 3rd 2017, and financed approximatly half with Capital One Auto Finance. After speaking to them during my welcome call they informed..." Read more