Augusta, Georgia

sent me several letters stating i had won 2,997,500.00 and said to send $20.00 for their processing fee.Sounded to good and way bad why send money for money you have won why wouldnt they just take it out of the money i won.

Hey thanks to google i found out that it was a scam dont get taken by these scammers they should be sued and return all the money they have stolen from all the people they scammed.I wish they had a prepaid envelope I would tape it to a brick and send it to them and make them pay the postage

Review about: Abm Disbursement Advisory.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Add Printing and Packaging?

Comments

Nana

I just received this notification, stating that I had won $3,900,000.00 and to send $20.00 for processing fee.I am glad that I checked Google for verification about this company of Addleshaw, Bird & Mitchel.

valentine3828@comcast.net.This needs to be stopped and soon.

richacab7

I have received the same scam in the mail today if i can be included in the class action please call me at 917 217-5017 ask for rich.

FERN J
Stamford, Connecticut, United States #764584

HI RECEIVED THE SAME LETTER FROM ADDLESHAW BIRD MITCHELL SAID CONGRATULATIONS ON DECEMBER 11TH, 2013 I WAS CONFIRMED BY A DATA AUDIT FOR RECEIPT OF A CHECK IN MY NAME, AND THIS GUARRANTEED PAYMENT FROM AWARD FROM A. B.M FOR AMOUNTS WON UP $2,997,500 MULTIPLE, THANKS TO GOOGLE SEARCH I FOUND OUT WHO THESE SCAMMER ARE PLEASE BECAREFULL WHEN YOU RECIVED THAT TYPE LETTER AND THE MAIL.

clifforda51
Los Angeles, California, United States #758477

Well my consrurned friends, There is something that can be done if (WE) can all get together an put a stop to this scamming the little people, we can put together a Class Action Law Suit, now I know that it may take some time an possibly some money, but if we all work together, put our heads together I know that we can find a way to do this.........

If any one wants to fight back I'm in.. Because I don't like my dreams an hopes played with or the little money I have, so let's get the last laugh by fighting back an puttin our foot in there A---------SSES, we can do this........

Angelo Clifford

On Face Book & clifforda51@yahoo.com

Come Fight with me !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Scam impervious
South Gate, California, United States #754255

Well, they are receiving mail at:

PBM 410

17625 Union TPKE

Fresh Meadows, NY 11366-1515

Let's send them some dog *** :eek in the mail, it will be worth the 46 cents

Clifforda51
to Scam impervious Los Angeles, California, United States #758748

Come fight with me, let's stop this ***.

speed

I too. same MO--Fla.

Ponte Vedra, Florida, United States #748113

Thanks Google I also got a letter asking for money, the first thing I did was Google the address and saw others they tried to scam. you dont really have to wake up too early to spot these losers.

Papo d

T- hank "s to Google they "l be getting sh---------it from me hope U read this.Bird with out wing"s & Mitchell PM.

***.,)

Denny Brown

Same story here, letter received today requesting a $20.00 fee to claim and receive the $2,999,500.00 cash prize. :grin