We hired Shaun to do 3 murals in our home and I have referred him to friends who used Shaun as well. Everyone and I mean everyone who see's his work loves it.
Shaun was always on time and his work is amazing.
My son had Shaun paint 2 hockey murals on his wall and one of the jersey's was missing a bit of details. Shaun returned and put them in for my son.
Internet is a great tool when it is used properly. People who think it is funny to try and ruin someone's reputation should be charged!
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Shaun Mcinnes
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
You May Also Like
- "I am writing this letter on behalf of my parents, who are the ones that got scammed by this individual. On 7/29/16, my parents signed a contract with Jose D...."
- "Worst Experience ever.. Do not build with lombardo homes. All it is excuse after excuse, we will tell you what you want to hear to make the buck. We..."
- "My Adams Homes StoryMy Defective Adams Home Story. Three years ago September of 2006 my family purchased a 3000 square foot home from Adams Homes of North East Florida. This..."
- "I have become disappointed with the customer service I have received concerning the overpayment of my Miles Kimball account. I am disabled, on medication, and my income is important. I..."
- "I was sent this video and thought I'd link it here as it seems to be an appropriate place for it. You may have seen this type of 'news interview'..."
- "HORRIBLE! I would rate them as ZERO stars if I could. You might want to go with Secureship to save a few bucks, but don't, in the end it won't..."
- "I went to nearby 7-11 at my area blk 641 I grab my stuff and waited for the casher to scan instead of coming to me straight he finish his..."
- "Many movies that came out in 2015 are still not available to stream in the USA however they are available to stream in South America. Many just released movies are..."
- "I bought a dress worth £99 plus £21 for the delivery, it was never delivered and they just want to refund me 40 % of the dress value, when I..."