Mangaluru, Karnataka

I had been ordered one dress from your boutique.I will give the order details here.

The dress which we have ordered is mustard and red colour.But the dress which we got is orange of some different colour.And the quality of the dress is too worst.it doesn't even worth of 500 rs.And i paid 3200 for this dress.The moment when we received the order she had dropped 20 mails.IT has been 20 days completed and didn't get proper response.

And i told them that i will post on your Facebook page and i was about to post and i came to know that they had blocked me.

Is this the way to do the business ? IT is not at all trustable People don't trust Ada Boutique at all.I have filed a complaint on http://www.consumercomplaints.in/adaboutique-designer-dress… as well.

I can't bare with the quality and the colour of the product.It is too worst.

Please help ASAP.

Order Id: 3340001879

Date Added: 25/09/2016

Payment Method: Cash On Delivery

Link : http://www.adaboutiques.com/

Location: Aligarh,U.P

Review about: Dress.

I didn't like: I didnt like the quality, I didnt like the service and their response, Frustrated with them.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ada Boutique Dress
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $3200
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ada Boutique?

Comments

Mounika

R u get refund from this boutique. Actually I had ordered a dress same problem I am also facing.how can I get refund from them