Hi sorry for my english, i m french. i translate with google.
I bought the script ad network here: https://www.acybersolutions.com/
they are thieves, do not buy.
I can provide all the evidence to justify my purchase and my complaint.
no free update: https://www.acybersolutions.com/portfolio/advertising-website-and-ad-network-script.html
Value Added Benefits
Free updates and upgrades
6 months technical support
No exist free update
when it contacts the service, they do death,
he not respond.
I put below screenshots to justify the complaint.
So do not buy their script, it is thieves, without any moral to take you money.I'll start attacking the company:acybersolutions in court, and make a complaint in court because in France there are rules and the Internet police.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Justin Neal is a criminal and tried to rip me off. He has warrants out for his arrest and he's homeless. Do not trust him. Do not give him money...."
- " We hired We Hang Holiday Lights in Toms river NJ to decorate our home and trees with lights garland and wreaths. Ryan Phillips was present on the job site..."
- "Detective agency Anonimus is the most professional company i have encountered in investigative field. I had a business problem situation and guys from this agency helped me to save my..."
- "We were totaly shock when my daughter 7yrs old said dad it is no good. i said yes it is i just made it. she said look at this. it..."
- "I'm a great fun of Tommy Hilfiger products, however, this SHAWL COLLAR CARDIGAN Sweater i bought right before new year come with the cheapest quality, just after wearing it for..."
- "ho fatto il mio primo acquisto su DHGATE di un orologio che ,pur essendo arrivato in tempi brevi e *** prezzo buono rispetto ad ALIEXPRESS ed IOFFER dei quali sono..."
- "I ordered from this website and received the product with taxes of 83 euros (France) and I didn't even know that it was an importation... It's not clear at all..."
- "STEVE ZARELLI, a reader of comic books, an expert on Bazooka Bubble Gum, and and Autograph Collector from New York has posted a series of blatantly fabricated photographs of our..."
- "I just rented a car at CDG airport, and discovered that it didn't have a spare wheel. After checking with AVIS, I was told they remove the spare wheels..."