Orange Park, Florida
2.2K views 0 comments

What they say are sample tests are actually illegal copies of the real certification tests with at least half the answers wrong.When I tested for my certification, I was surprised to see the questions were the same and shocked when I failed.

I have since received an email from IBM stating that my testing privileges are suspended for 6 months due to a policy violation as my answers showed that I had pre-knowledge of the questions. Needless to say, I am getting hit on both sides. AcutalTests is refusing to refund my money - they say they will have an updated test on their site in 4 weeks. And IBM says I can't retest for 6 months and if they feel I did this intentionally, I could be banned for life.

DO NOT USE THIS SITE.Their product is illegal and can prevent you from getting certification.

Review about: Actualtests Ibm Exams.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not as described / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with ActualTests?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Rich Dad Education -  Rich Dad free options webinar Rich Dad Education "The first webinar I thought was very good. The Rich Dad free options webinar. The teacher talked about using a software called ivest. https://www.ivestplus.com/. showed us how to use it..." Read more COSS and STEI - STEI and COSS Fraud Singapore COSS and STEI "I would like to complain the fraud institution STEi and COSS. STEi in a Singapore college which is providing 3 months studies and 6 months internship. The Principal marketing agent..." Read more Kent State University - The employees will ruin your life, carreer and your education Kent State University "Be careful with the employee's here they will issue a restraining order with only reports (total lies ) from their employees and allow them to do the same thing in..." Read more Brett Mcfall - Brett Mcfall Courses Are Bullshits, Worthless and Totally a Waste of Time!B Brett McFall "I have attended many internet marketing seminars and previews over the years. This time I attended Brett McFall seminar preview while I was in Melbourne. To be frank, it is..." Read more InterNations - Free membership of Internation rejected within 60 seconds of sending request - no basis InterNations "I am working as a director business operations in a multimillion dolar firm in India . I was invited by a friend who is an Internation member to join one..." Read more AILIHEN C8 Headphones with Microphone and Volume Control Ailihen "Ok, let me first say, I NEVER write reviews! But the seller followed up with an email and I have been so incredibly happy with these headphones that I decided..." Read more Florence Scovel - A N and Associates FlorenceScovel Florence Scovel "I purchased a High-Pressure Power Washer after seeing it advertised on Facebook on 12th April 2017.I waited the recommended 4 weeks delivery time and having not received my item contacted..." Read more The Source - Logoforwork.com : Outstanding performance during my business logo design The Source "Steve and Mak are the best! I really enjoyed working with Logo For Work, who provided me with a custom logo design in great quality at a great price. The..." Read more