Active Training Portal - Activetrainingportal.com is a scam
On July 28 2015, I ordered a pair of Dune Thatcher leather boots from activetrainingportal.com.The payment - which turned out to be more than the stated price - was taken by rhythmbillpay.com, a scam Chinese payment site which has now disappeared from the internet.
I had briefly researched activetrainingportal.com and found no negative reviews, and a suggestion that it might be a US site. Wrong. It is a Chinese site and a complete scam. I was worried when I saw that extra money had been taken, so I cancelled the Visa card I had used to pay.
Over a month later, I received some disgusting, plastic boots which bore no resemblance to any footwear manufactured since 1987. Horrible, but most surprisingly, they were counterfeit Christian Louboutins. I went online to contact their Customer Service and only then did I realise that their customer service page is written...in Latin. So I knew I'd been well and truly scammed.
Meanwhile, I contacted StopFake to report the fake Louboutins and they have given me a statement that the boots are counterfeit (knock me down with a feather) and this will hopefully help me get my money back through Chargeback.
Activetrainingportal.com also calls itself Valentino Fashion Group and they are still there, peddling fake and shoddy goods.Don't go near them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dune Thatcher Leather Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I ordered 5 dresses on 2/16/16 and spent $120. They took my money, and I have NO CLOTHES! There is no live chat, and if they get back to you,..."
- "The corking, straps andleather insole are fine, but the hard rubber soles cracked, crumbled and peeled off. I emailed Birkenstock, but no one got back to me. Over the..."
- "FALSE ADVERTISEMENT!! I don't usually write reviews, however this website deserves one. I had four girls purchase bridesmaids dresses for my wedding because the pictures online look amazing. Although, when..."
- "I bought 3 articles on their website, none of them was conform to the pictures, worst the size I choose wasn't the standard (european, american whatever). I send back my items..."
- "On July 28 2015, I ordered a pair of Dune Thatcher leather boots from activetrainingportal.com. The payment - which turned out to be more than the stated price - was..."
- "We have had several epic fails with otterbox but we got the new samsung galaxy s7 for my husband on black friday. They didnt have any lifeproof cases in so..."
- "Hi i placed a order at 6:00pm today on December 2nd and the rep told me it will be about 20-30 minute wait for my order,i went to Dominos pizza..."
- "I ordered something on ali express and made payment through my debit card. Amount got debited from my account. but i cancelled order before verification. although payment has been made..."