Active Training Portal - Activetrainingportal.com is a scam
On July 28 2015, I ordered a pair of Dune Thatcher leather boots from activetrainingportal.com.The payment - which turned out to be more than the stated price - was taken by rhythmbillpay.com, a scam Chinese payment site which has now disappeared from the internet.
I had briefly researched activetrainingportal.com and found no negative reviews, and a suggestion that it might be a US site. Wrong. It is a Chinese site and a complete scam. I was worried when I saw that extra money had been taken, so I cancelled the Visa card I had used to pay.
Over a month later, I received some disgusting, plastic boots which bore no resemblance to any footwear manufactured since 1987. Horrible, but most surprisingly, they were counterfeit Christian Louboutins. I went online to contact their Customer Service and only then did I realise that their customer service page is written...in Latin. So I knew I'd been well and truly scammed.
Meanwhile, I contacted StopFake to report the fake Louboutins and they have given me a statement that the boots are counterfeit (knock me down with a feather) and this will hopefully help me get my money back through Chargeback.
Activetrainingportal.com also calls itself Valentino Fashion Group and they are still there, peddling fake and shoddy goods.Don't go near them.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Dune Thatcher Leather Boots
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "Bought these boots maybe a year or so ago. Wore once in Dec 2014 to plow snow on tractor. Noticed black powder on floor, thought it was dirt. Today..."
- "I order a blue jumper( with other items) as attached photo with pattern on it as first photo. 6 weeks later or I got a blue jumper but totally different..."
- "I ordered this dress from Rosewe.com for $21.77 in size Large, thinking it was a good deal for a simple yellow dress. In the photo, the dress appeared to be..."
- "On July 28 2015, I ordered a pair of Dune Thatcher leather boots from activetrainingportal.com. The payment - which turned out to be more than the stated price - was..."
- "I bought 3 articles on their website, none of them was conform to the pictures, worst the size I choose wasn't the standard (european, american whatever). I send back my items..."
- "...Out of nowhere, I woke up with an incredible itchy, blotchy rash, pics attached. I went to immediate care and..."
- "I have recently purchased 128GB "FASTER" brand memory cards, 8 in total, over 4 separate orders @ a cost of $17.99 ea. The problem is that ALL of these memory..."
- "I purchased an UP3 and about 3 months later, the band is already breaking. I emailed Jawbone support about the issue and wanted to understand why it would break so..."