Active Training Portal - Activetrainingportal.com is a scam

1 of 1 Active Training Portal reviews

On July 28 2015, I ordered a pair of Dune Thatcher leather boots from activetrainingportal.com.The payment - which turned out to be more than the stated price - was taken by rhythmbillpay.com, a scam Chinese payment site which has now disappeared from the internet.

I had briefly researched activetrainingportal.com and found no negative reviews, and a suggestion that it might be a US site. Wrong. It is a Chinese site and a complete scam. I was worried when I saw that extra money had been taken, so I cancelled the Visa card I had used to pay.

Over a month later, I received some disgusting, plastic boots which bore no resemblance to any footwear manufactured since 1987. Horrible, but most surprisingly, they were counterfeit Christian Louboutins. I went online to contact their Customer Service and only then did I realise that their customer service page is written...in Latin. So I knew I'd been well and truly scammed.

Meanwhile, I contacted StopFake to report the fake Louboutins and they have given me a statement that the boots are counterfeit (knock me down with a feather) and this will hopefully help me get my money back through Chargeback.

Activetrainingportal.com also calls itself Valentino Fashion Group and they are still there, peddling fake and shoddy goods.Don't go near them.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Dune Thatcher Leather Boots
Review category
Footwear and Clothing
review #726247 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Active Training Portal? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
1 of 1 Active Training Portal reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Post a comment to start a discussion.

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Active Training Portal.
Filing a new complaint about
×