366 Summer St, Somerville, MA 02144, USA

Like many others they converted a onetime donation to a monthly contribution.It's not the money so much as the sheer gall.

And they deliberately make hard to opt out. Really irritating. It's what's wrong with a certain tendancy of the Left: they assume too much. And they won't even publish this already overlong complaint unless I write a hundred words.

How many words are really necessary to say "You cheated. Stop it!" It appears I'm still shy of a hundred words so I guess I'll take this time give a shout out to any Veterans out there who are not likely to be reading this babble.

(101st Airborne, Phu Bai, '67-'68) I think it's odd that this organisation is as inflexible as Army when it comes to making a complaint.Go far enough Left or far enough Right and you end up in pretty the same place.

Review about: Online Donations.

I didn't like: Lousy, Took unauthorized money from my bank account.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Actblue Donation
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss I've gone thru in the 100 words. Are you people dense / $5
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with ActBlue?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Nal International Gmbh - Nick Nack Neoklis Lazanas hoch kriminell Nal International Gmbh "Als ehemaliger Geschäftspartnerwurde ich von Lazanas ebenfalls massiv betrogen und hintergangen. Ich habe die Einträge erst vor kurzem gesehen und von den diversen Strafverfolgungen gegen Lazanas erfahren. Er hat weder..." Read more Sheffield Financial - SHEFFIELD'S PAYMENT SCAM?? LATE WHEN YOU'RE NOT Sheffield Financial "First let me say my credit score is over 800. I purchased my first house 2 months ago and began paying my bills through an online bill payer for convenience..." Read more World Financial Group - Big Class-Action Lawsuit against Transamerica’s FFIUL? Can You Join? World Financial Group "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..." Read more World Financial Group - Review in Financial Services category from Sacramento, California World Financial Group "Hey it's me Liquid. I was given this in response to my "You are a pyramid" accusation. They claimed that "Why would Nationwide slap their name with World Financial Group..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Hayward Pool Products - Pump failed after being run for three months Hayward Pool Products "I purchased a Hayward pump and filter four years ago and before I could use it a tree fell on my aboveground pool and deck. Not having the pool inured,..." Read more Arnel Management - Tree crashed into unit Arnel refused to repair Arnel Management "During the major storms in Jan-Feb. 2017 tress crashed & destroyed multiple units in both Alicia Villiage and Alicia Plaza apartments located at 25211 and 25212 Stockport, Laguna hills, CA...." Read more Mor Furniture For Less - DON'T BUY FURNITURE PEELS! Mor Furniture For Less "We bought a sectional and a year later it started to peel, we spoke to an employee from Mor and they didn't care, he basically call us liars. We are..." Read more