Library Embosser from Acorn Sales Co
I purchased two library embossers from Acorn Sales Co (President Adam Raidabaugh) on Nov. 16, 2010. Upon receiving them, I noticed that they did not make an even imprint on paper. After examining them, I noticed that the embossing seals were off-centered which caused the imprint to make uneven impressions.
After several attempts to contact Adam, I finally got an response email from him. He asked me to send them back to him. I paid for postage to send them back.
After two weeks, I had to reach out to Adam again to see if he was going to fix the off-centered embossers. He told me that they were working fine that he is going to return them. I told him that they are not fine, since the embossing seals are off-centered and created an uneven imprint.
In the end, I am out $90 and have two library embossers that do not work properly.
I recommend that you proceed with caution when dealing with Acorn Sales Co and Adam Raidabaugh
Acorn Sales Company
1506 Tomlyn St.
Richmond, VA 23230
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Library Embosser
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I signed up as a rep a couple of months ago. I paid a fee to become a rep and paid money for advertising as well. A few days ago, the..."
- "I ordered my daughte's dress even though I saw all the bad reviews. This was a special occasion for her formal January 2015. The dress came in early and..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "I bought an expensive Brinkmann charcoal grill a few years ago. This grill constantly rusts or breaks, so I have to order part after part after part. This..."
- "My husband and I visited a Lumber Liquidators store on 10/25/14 in response to an advertisement. The advertised "deal" was already gone, and we were given a sample of..."
- "I bought a Simmons mattress about 5 years ago. The edge of it is sagging almost 4 inches on the side. This is not normal wear. I..."
- "Just as others have stated, I should have read reviews first. I am so disappointed and frustrated with this joke of a company. However, I have filed a complaint with..."
- "We paid $500 for a Larson security door including installation by a contractor! This door was presented with a video of being beaten with a bat, and a crowbar with..."
- "US Hole in One is based on Lies - Never Use them they claim millions of dollars in business winners office building complex is this the place for a large..."