Library Embosser from Acorn Sales Co
I purchased two library embossers from Acorn Sales Co (President Adam Raidabaugh) on Nov. 16, 2010. Upon receiving them, I noticed that they did not make an even imprint on paper. After examining them, I noticed that the embossing seals were off-centered which caused the imprint to make uneven impressions.
After several attempts to contact Adam, I finally got an response email from him. He asked me to send them back to him. I paid for postage to send them back.
After two weeks, I had to reach out to Adam again to see if he was going to fix the off-centered embossers. He told me that they were working fine that he is going to return them. I told him that they are not fine, since the embossing seals are off-centered and created an uneven imprint.
In the end, I am out $90 and have two library embossers that do not work properly.
I recommend that you proceed with caution when dealing with Acorn Sales Co and Adam Raidabaugh
Acorn Sales Company
1506 Tomlyn St.
Richmond, VA 23230
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Library Embosser
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I purchased a couple v2 Pro Series 3, wax cart, loose leaf cart and several e liquid carts. Not one of these items works properly or as advertised. Customer service..."
- "Eighty-nine homeowners from Bakersfield, CA filed a lawsuit against LENNAR Homes for construction defects. Milstein, Adelman, and Kreger, the firm representing the homeowners, released a statement saying: "These..."
- "I bought my 14KW in the summer of 2012. I told the dealer I was rebuilding my house after a "Fire" and I also said I was looking for something..."
- "After being pleased with six months of Urthbox subscribership, I noticed that the subscription had unexpected renewed itself. I was not too concerned, and asked customer service to please cancel..."
- "When my wife and I arrived at Villa del palmar, Edgar was there and ready to help up check in and find our room. The room was very clean and..."
- "Fema lies to people and scam people i have been dealing with fema since august everytime i talk to fema its a new excuse of what they need everytime i..."
- "I purchased $4000 worth of furniture at Rooms To Go. Two months later one of lamps tipped over and broke into many pieces. I am so surprised at how easily..."
- "I've been getting calls for the last few days about a loan I had taken out with AWL. First Michelle Batemen calls with the same script as Patrick Stern claiming..."
- "I just financed a Samsung Galaxy S6 that is about $700. The girl at the store said my payments would be $40 every 2 weeks which is fine. The very..."