Madison, Wisconsin

Update by user Oct 29, 2013

FYI; I won my case, Acer will have to pay me $2147.50

Update by user Oct 13, 2013

I'm taking them to small claims court, I expect to win my case.

Original review posted by user Sep 12, 2013

Acer Laptop screen cracked due to missing screw.Left rear case screw cam loose or fell out, causing the top to bulge and wedge between body and screen.

Related: Acer Laptop S7-392 Won't Start & Won't Auto-Repair

The screen then cracked because it was not noticed when trying to close the laptop. The laptop is under warranty, but they will not replace or fix it. Also difficult to explain to non English speaking support.

Acer Laptop screen cracked due to missing screw. Left rear case screw cam loose or fell out, causing the top to bulge and wedge between body and screen.

The laptop is under warranty, but they will not replace or fix it.Also difficult to explain to non English speaking support.

Review about: Laptop Screen.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Acer Laptop
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $670
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Acer?

Comments

MKM

The same exact thing happened to my Acer laptop. Same screw too.

eschneider
to MKM #731664

take them to small claims court, it's easy. They have until Friday 25th to contest, if not I win by default.