1641 Lone Star Dr, Odessa, TX 79766, USA
Resolved

Update by user Mar 17

mmmm. it was

Original review posted by user Mar 17

Whether you rob a store or rob people out of their money, its the same ***.I'm fed up with all these lying, cheating, stealing companies.

Ill name a few then I'll tell you about the one I'm talking about. Wells Fargo is a lying theif, Sears lies, Vivint lies. Ace Mechanical in Odessa, TX is ran by a man named Oscar Lares. The man obviously has money as he buys houses and sells them.

Well we ended up signing up to buy a home from him. He promised us central air conditioning in the house for an additional $6500 added to the note on the house. I'm no fool but I know that money has drawn interests. It's been 2 years and the guy wont even call me back.

Better yet he says I was going to give you a heater considering we have heater with the ducking ran. Whatever. The problem a lot of these bigger companies and rich people forget.

We all bleed the same.God delivers his justice as well.

Review #1022089 is a subjective opinion of a user.

Turnaround Time
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $6500
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ace Mechanical?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion