Ace Licensing And Permits - Application for a DOT number and ACE Licensing & Permits Inc. FRAUD
On June 20th 2015 (Saturday) I applied for a DOT number from the Department Of Transportation, an agency of the US Government.
I paid the $300 nonrefundable fee and hit the submit button. It did not take 15 minutes for me to get a phone call from an agent that had all my information, It sounded like that agent was someone that had to be connected to the USDOT. Later in the conversation after I demanded clear answers I found out that the agent was SAMANTHA CANTRELL from ACE Licensing & Permits Inc.
I asked the agent: "who gave the US Government permission to give all my personal information to you?". Why and how my information is sent to a US public Database Even before the DOT agency had a chance to review the application?.
The ACE'S Agent told me that my application was filed incorrectly HOW Did she know what I was applying for?. Samantha told me that her company can correct my application for a fee. When I told her that I already paid $300 and after I asked her many more questions she told me that her fee will only be $85. I agreed to that fee only because I needed to get "Moving" with my new Company.
Samantha charged my credit card NOT $85 that I agreed to BUT $370.88.
I later found out that when Samantha sent me the documents to sign via DOCUSIGN she didn't send the credit card bill with it, that email came later and I didn't see it.
The Company refuses to give me a refund! and of course will not do any more work on my behalf.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Reason of review:
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Usdot Number
- Review category
- Transportation and Storage
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "****THE WORST COMPANY EVER**** Don't use this company. Unless you want to be abused and ripped off. They are very shady and sneaky. They give you a quote..."
- " We stored our property with PODS in Riverside, CA for two years during a move from another state. We purchased our own insurance for the property as it was..."
- "This company broke multiple items, bent wrought iron, antique furniture ruined. Over $9000 in damages and I get $200 wow. When the people unloaded the furniture in our new..."
- "My company had signed up with Thumbtack back in May of 2016... Since then 'till now we have lead our industry with over 134 reviews, have been hired over 450..."
- "I write to introduce our financial services to you. I am a direct mandate to a Financial Institution who is also known as private lender specialized in the Lease and..."
- "My ZeroWater gasket, in the spigot of the 23 cup unit, has seemed to catch itself up within the unit. Now, my water trickles out instead of coming out with..."
- "I have ordered a home phone service to be added to my Verizon double play. I requested a phone only for one month and to be cancelled anytime. For the..."
- "It doesn't event deserve the 1 star rating....I was told about this place by my hairdresser and so I thought I would give it a try. I usually order my..."