Cliffside Park, New Jersey
100% full Not resolved

On June 20th 2015 (Saturday) I applied for a DOT number from the Department Of Transportation, an agency of the US Government.

I paid the $300 nonrefundable fee and hit the submit button. It did not take 15 minutes for me to get a phone call from an agent that had all my information, It sounded like that agent was someone that had to be connected to the USDOT. Later in the conversation after I demanded clear answers I found out that the agent was SAMANTHA CANTRELL from ACE Licensing & Permits Inc.

I asked the agent: "who gave the US Government permission to give all my personal information to you?". Why and how my information is sent to a US public Database Even before the DOT agency had a chance to review the application?.

The ACE'S Agent told me that my application was filed incorrectly HOW Did she know what I was applying for?. Samantha told me that her company can correct my application for a fee. When I told her that I already paid $300 and after I asked her many more questions she told me that her fee will only be $85. I agreed to that fee only because I needed to get "Moving" with my new Company.

Samantha charged my credit card NOT $85 that I agreed to BUT $370.88.

I later found out that when Samantha sent me the documents to sign via DOCUSIGN she didn't send the credit card bill with it, that email came later and I didn't see it.

The Company refuses to give me a refund! and of course will not do any more work on my behalf.

Review about: Usdot Number.

I didn't like: Fraud.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Fraud / $371
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ace Licensing And Permits?

Comments

Medina, Ohio, United States #1181687

She has been fired before for credit card theft. You may want to check into her deeper.

So sorry for your terrible experience, i had Jennifer and Micky working on my TCP number and they did not do a good job, because they got me a CA number that i didnt need and it took 7 months, after calls, emails and them not answering for weeks i was over with them. Unprofessional incompetent and frustrating.