Ace Licensing And Permits - Application for a DOT number and ACE Licensing & Permits Inc. FRAUD

4 of 4 Ace Licensing And Permits reviews

On June 20th 2015 (Saturday) I applied for a DOT number from the Department Of Transportation, an agency of the US Government.

I paid the $300 nonrefundable fee and hit the submit button. It did not take 15 minutes for me to get a phone call from an agent that had all my information, It sounded like that agent was someone that had to be connected to the USDOT. Later in the conversation after I demanded clear answers I found out that the agent was SAMANTHA CANTRELL from ACE Licensing & Permits Inc.

I asked the agent: "who gave the US Government permission to give all my personal information to you?". Why and how my information is sent to a US public Database Even before the DOT agency had a chance to review the application?.

The ACE'S Agent told me that my application was filed incorrectly HOW Did she know what I was applying for?. Samantha told me that her company can correct my application for a fee. When I told her that I already paid $300 and after I asked her many more questions she told me that her fee will only be $85. I agreed to that fee only because I needed to get "Moving" with my new Company.

Samantha charged my credit card NOT $85 that I agreed to BUT $370.88.

I later found out that when Samantha sent me the documents to sign via DOCUSIGN she didn't send the credit card bill with it, that email came later and I didn't see it.

The Company refuses to give me a refund! and of course will not do any more work on my behalf.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Usdot Number
Review category
Transportation and Storage
review #657647 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Ace Licensing And Permits? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
4 of 4 Ace Licensing And Permits reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jul 06 #1181687 Medina, Ohio, United States

She has been fired before for credit card theft. You may want to check into her deeper.

0 0 Reply

Mar 07 #1123702

So sorry for your terrible experience, i had Jennifer and Micky working on my TCP number and they did not do a good job, because they got me a CA number that i didnt need and it took 7 months, after calls, emails and them not answering for weeks i was over with them. Unprofessional incompetent and frustrating.

0 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

×
You were reading a complaint about Ace Licensing And Permits.
Filing a new complaint about
×