I found ACE Handyman Window Division of Yorktown through Home Advisior.Shawna told me that ACE could replace my door and reuse my sidelite.
As well as making sure the door was balanced and even. The pictures on the right are an example of their work.The picture of the door was taken with the door closed tight. There is a gap that starts at the top and tapers at the bottom. When the peephole was in stalled there was a small hole left under it.
To have to job done correctly, I had to hire a different contractor and buy a door w/right sidelite,it was a single unit. Ace Handyman Window Division was rude and disrespectful to me when I complained. They refused to refund any money.
So it the job cost me double.Buyer beware
Home Advisior did try to mediate a solution but ACE refused and is no longer with the Home Advisior
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Had to have the job redone
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- I would like a full refund, but that will not happen, so I want every one looking a contractor to be aware. Ace did not delivier
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Door Replacement
- Review category
- Home Construction and Repair
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Building a house in SC. This is the worst company I have ever dealt with. It started from day one. The footing were poured and foundation built wrong and not..."
- "BEWARE - what you see in the model home is the quality that you will get. Model homes are built in 2 months tops, rushed and hurried with..."
- "These photos show a crack in the foundation slab that I discovered when I took up the carpet in my house at Sun City Hilton Head, SC.Photo 1 shows what..."
- "We ordered a shower finish trim kit from KB kitchen and Bath. It took 3 weeks to get. It took us a little longer to finish to tile in the..."
- "My programmable Honeywell thermostat blow up & caused smoke. I was out at work & came home and saw wall had some smoke on it. The house smelled very bad...."
- "This is a response to an account manager by the name of Lucy. I am extremely dissatisfied with this entire process. I ordered a dress for a special event in..."
- "I bought a GE Top load Washer from The Carpet Lady Inc on March 25, 2013. After the first day I noticed unusual noise coming from it. I contacted the..."
- "I ordered a 34" edc low profile belt from original soe gear that on their web site states; "These belts will adjust outward several inches but don't get much smaller..."
- "Hi my name is Beverly... I live in Tidewater Virginia..... Jeff has always been kind and friendly... He was able to teach me how to set up a..."