Suffolk, Virginia

I found ACE Handyman Window Division of Yorktown through Home Advisior.Shawna told me that ACE could replace my door and reuse my sidelite.

As well as making sure the door was balanced and even. The pictures on the right are an example of their work.The picture of the door was taken with the door closed tight. There is a gap that starts at the top and tapers at the bottom. When the peephole was in stalled there was a small hole left under it.

To have to job done correctly, I had to hire a different contractor and buy a door w/right sidelite,it was a single unit. Ace Handyman Window Division was rude and disrespectful to me when I complained. They refused to refund any money.

So it the job cost me double.Buyer beware

Home Advisior did try to mediate a solution but ACE refused and is no longer with the Home Advisior

Review about: Door Replacement.

I didn't like: Had to have the job redone.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Bad quality / $1200
Preferred solution I would like a full refund, but that will not happen, so I want every one looking a contractor to be aware. Ace did not delivier

Had an Experience with Ace Handyman Window Division?

Comments

Be the first to start a discussion

Charles Brzezinski Construction Services - STOLE my money Charles Brzezinski Construction Services "CBCS/Charlie Brzezinski took money that I paid him, to work on other jobs. My retaining wall is still not completed and the materials have not been delivered to complete the..." Read more Ryland Homes - Ryland/CalAtlantic Horrible nightmare company Ryland Homes "I can't tell you just how devastating it is to invest so much time, money and emotion into building a home only to have it all ripped away simply for..." Read more Americas Home Place - Dream House is more like a Nightmare with America's Home Place! Americas Home Place "AHP is wonderful at first. The office managed even took me out for beers and to discuss the house. All of that congeniality changed when we actually begin..." Read more Schumacher Homes - It finally got built but..... Schumacher Homes "Flooded basement weekly, sloppy work beyond, constant puddle in garage that I step in daily, because they ignored my request for a drain and 'sloped' the garage, which clearly they..." Read more Instagc - Yet ANOTHER NON-PAYING Survey! Instagc "*CX-125651 Female Cat Owners Study1156/22/17 01:39 PM Cheated out of $1.15 ! Hardly anything credit here any more. Not even adbistro. I am spending ALLOT more time on swagbucks now...." Read more Fidelity National Home Warranty - Emergencies don't exist with Fidelity.. They admitted to shortage of Technicians in Sacramento Fidelity National Home Warranty "VERY DISHONEST COMPANY. I had an emergency at my property because the first technician knew the drainage pipe was clogged on HVAC unit on a initial service call that he..." Read more Closet World - Worst experience EVER!! Closet World "I had my two master closets done last week. First they damaged my walls and decided that I didn't need any molding at ALL in my closets. The damage to..." Read more Greystar - Unorganized and unjust credit reporting Greystar "I moved out of Jefferson Lakeside Apartments 5/31/2013. I turned in my 90 day notice, manager at that time emailed me back to confirm. In 07/2014 I was attempting to..." Read more