Ordered 3 cords of wood and he only delivered shy of 2.Finally got the wood stacked.

When stacked, I was a third of a cord shy of 2...and far from 3 Called and explained to him and even gave him the benefit of the doubt, saying that there must have been a mix up and I received someone's order for two cords. It took this guy about 30 seconds to change his whole attitude toward me. It was then that I realized this is NOT his first time being called out on this. He said that I did not know how to stack wood, being buying and stacking for 20yrs.

He will not care and says he does not sell a full cord of wood. Apparently not. He does not even want to rectify it and claims he has lots of satisfied customers, obviously they do know know how to measure a cord of wood to know then have been ripped off. Save your hard earned money and buy elsewhere.

Please educate your selves, a cord of wood is 128 cu. ft.

Once stacked it should work out to about 85 cu, ft.(allowing for air space).This is standard and if you are not getting it you should buy elsewhere.

Review about: Firewood.

1.1
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Problem with delivery / $265
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Ace Firewood Halifax Nova Scotia?

Submit review

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.