Ace Cash Express will cash a piece of paper if you bring it in

143 of 157 Ace Cash Express reviews

I was a former employee with Ace Cash Express corporate office handled return checks in numerous states.I came to conclusion ACE would cash a piece of paper if you brought it in.

They hardly verified checks,quite a few where stolen from good people and brought in to cash said check without verifying or calling people who where on checks. They never pursued anybody legally in reference to bad checks'''cost to much''' there fraud department is a joke.

AS for as their ''Title Loans'' on vehicles they never wanted vehicles just the $$$$$$$$.So all you bad guys out there if you want to commit fraudulent activity go ACE CASH EXPRESS and they will cash that bad check or give you a Title loan and not want your car.Im sure the figures they give to investors do not reflect how much is bad and how much they charge off....like I said they wont pursue you legally just harass you til you complain...very customer oriented''right'''

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.

More Review Details

Had the same issue 38 Yes 38
143 of 157 Ace Cash Express reviews
Jennifer

Jan 12 #1269883 Alliance, Ohio, United States

got an e-mail from Ace Cash Express and was checking it out. I was pretty sure this would be more of the same rip-off stuff. Anyhow, I copied everything, names, e-mails, ex.cetera and I will be letting the BBB know. I hate these companies....but the people that go out of their way to steal, I'm not sure where they're goin when they die. I'm a born-again Christian for over 20 years, and I know a couple commandments they might want to think about....Thou shall not LIE, and Thou shall not STEAL.

valoriepandak

Dec 29, 2016 #1262761 Albuquerque, New Mexico, United States

I am so glad to hear . Read my ace NetSpend and metabank nightmare of cashing and rerouting my direct ach deposits from a commercial bank account.
I found out the girl at ace was dating this criminal and these are clearly company checks from another company not payroll checks as account was set up to be.

Pissed

May 20, 2014 #817223

They are trying to file legal claims on me and I never had anything to do with them. They will not verify anything. I have asked them for paperwork on what they say I did and they will not give me any. They will only communicate with me through e-mail. Don't you think that is fishy?????

2 0 Reply

Sep 06, 2016 #1208679

What ace u worked at

0 1 Reply
LaShara

Oct 31, 2013 #735949 Dallas, Texas, United States

Well I Work For Ace Cash express Nd I Bet If You Come To My Store And That Check Cant Be Verified U Will Be Walkn Back Ouy My store With That Same Check . I Verify Any And Every Thing !

me

May 20, 2014 #817226

Are they an online company?

1 0 Reply
Eli

Aug 03, 2013 #692674

How much does it cost at Ace to cash a paycheck ? :?

6 4 Reply
andrea

Dec 11, 2012 #581052

I too worked for ace cash express, for the ones that didn't do their job correctly and pay attention to details, was more worried about their cell phones i can see that happening or the ones who are just down right ***.i done my job very well with 0% forgeries in 8 years, perhaps you were one that really didn't do your job very well, and trying to reflect it on the good managers.

3 2 Reply
Dorothy brown

Nov 24, 2012 #573083

Can I cash a personal check at a different bank or at ace cashing without a verification to my bank even if I don't have any funds in my account at chase?

166 82 Reply
I don't care

Feb 20, 2012 #433468

Risk Analysis? ..Potential Risks involved.. and I really do not like sarcasm, negative energy such as that is a mix of narcissistic ego and limited intelligence. Mickey D's? You must eat there a lot which would explain your sarcasm probably because You're an obesely beast. F Ace and F you go suck ACE's click. Anyhow, all personal checks made out to(Pay to the order of) Cash can be cashed anywhere, so the metaphor "noway" shared is accurate for an opinion. All a forger would need is a fake I.D., a stolen or printed check, and logic of a liar. Ace is not a bank, but do not ever get an advance from them, you might get F'ed in the a.

3 5 Reply
noway

Aug 22, 2011 #332229

i have never had such bad luck w/ ace cash express here in nebraska. they have horrible busines practices and if they would of verified the check they would of seen it was stolen... now they want me to give them 411$? no way i didnt write that check and it was stolen from me.. im not paying it.

5 0 Reply
HappyStar0088

May 13, 2011 #285950

No wonder you don't work for the company. You don't know what your talking about. Ace does verify checks depending on the Risk Analysis. Do you know what that is? anyways, I'm not sure if you noticed but Ace is a check cashing business. Wow! Go figure. Ace tries to beat the competitors by cashing what they won't. Go back to Mickey Ds

4 0 Reply

Dec 17, 2014 #917204 Denver, Colorado, United States

Ace is coming after me for check that was written to me for rent and was come to find out on a closed account. I know I received the funds but I did not write that check. It's probably more the law on the situation that is a problem because it allows them to do such. However, had it been verified I would not be in the situation I'm in!

1 1 Reply
tee

Dec 27, 2016 #1261695 Twentynine Palms, California, United States

what situation is that? are they saying you owe them? i have a check that i am skeptical of cashing but would like to find out for myself.

Jennifer

Jan 12 #1269896 Alliance, Ohio, United States

I was a teller at a check cashing store. I am bonded to never lie to customers and had a clean background check. Please tell me about the check that you are skeptical about, I may be able to help give advice on that. Don't want anything from you, just hoping I can help you.

0 0
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.