Ann Arbor, Michigan

Ordered two large tents and spent $1000.Opened both to find both had separate issues requiring repairs.

Related: Ace Canopy - Very satisfied with my purchase

They asked to send pics and when I did they said not covered. We hadn't even used them. One didn't even have packing strap removed. Cheap and simple parts to replace but they can't provide me parts, but no one knows how to get them, even though they manufacture the parts there.

I offered to pay for parts but they will not return an email or call. Shayna Brabandt has been less than helpful in providing a name of a manager to speak to since she used the excuse that higher authority denied the claim.

Now I have two large tents that are garbage. Well maybe we can use one for parts.

I have bought a few other tents from them.

Never again.They are a horrible company.

Review about: 10X20 Pop Up Canopy.

I liked: Previous products.

I didn't like: No help resolving the problem, Not helpful in resolving matter.

2.6
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Ace Canopy Canopy
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Poor customer service / $896
Preferred solution Deliver product or service ordered

Had an Experience with Ace Canopy?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.