Henrico, North Carolina
Featured on Google+ 100% full Not resolved

This company does not follow thru on what they promise!Horrible product!

Waste of money! I ordered over $2000 worth of tarps that only lasted a few months. I sent pictures of the tearing covers. Every single one of them is now in trash!

Of course they said they were replacing them but know they are ignoring phone calls and emails. So not happy! The tarps are shredding but we're suppose to be heavy duty!!

They should not be allowed to sell anything!

Do not buy anything from them!They said I got a bad batch and they would replace - but they lied!!!

Review about: Ace Canopy 10X20 Tarps.

2.8
PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Damaged or defective / $1400
Preferred solution Full refund

Had an Experience with Ace Canopy?

Comments

Your tarps have been shipped.The amount of tarps you needed was never confirmed.

So 5 were sent.

If this is not the correct amount please see the emails that have been sent and we will get this taken care of.Thank you.

Michael Kors Boots Review Michael Kors "Michael kors is trash with careless customer service.this is my email to themOn the basis of out phone conversations as I received today my order of 5 boots with a..." Read more Dr Dabber - Multiple Dr. Dabber AURA failures; $400 wasted while I am NOT Dr Dabber "For the record, I was a big Dr. Dabber fan. I owned their Ghost. I owned 2 Lights. No issues. I bought a Dr. Dabber Aura because of the magnetics. I..." Read more Brad Metcalf (Chrome Cards LLC) - Sports Card Scammer & Abusive Nut Chrome Cards "Sports Card dealer BRAD METCALF, owner of Chrome Cards LLC is an unethical crook, scammer and liar who is also extremely crude, combustible and combative and should be avoided at..." Read more Michael Kors Jacket Review Michael Kors "Bought jacket Nov 20, 2016. Hardly wore it due to fuzzy lint balls formed from friction at pockets and sleeves. Body of jacket is green nylon quilted. Washed on delicate..." Read more Leonid Dzhedzhula - My PayEE ID is wrong Leonid Dzhedzhula "Dear Support TEam, I need to withdraw money from Swiss Freelance company ( DeutscheForschungsGruppe ), but PayEE ID: BrideFord92 is wrong, so I could not invoice the company for the..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Lousy landscaping from Calatlantic! Calatlantic Homes "My wife and I bought a home from Calatlantic in February of 2016 and had generally been happy with our new home - that is, except for the landscaping. About..." Read more Warning! Stay away from Roca Labs, Gastric.care and Don Karl Juravin Don Karl Juravin "Before you buy, make sure you do your research on the companies that sell Gastric Bypass Alternative NO Surgery and their new "invention" as they call it , the "Magic..." Read more Calatlantic Homes - Tree Fail Calatlantic Homes "We closed our home purchased from Calatlantic (Ryland) in February of 2016 and have generally been happy with them. Most of the time, if we called with a warranty item,..." Read more