Verified Reviewer

2.0

Original review updated by user Apr 01, 2022

Dear ACDelco!

Order Number 902**** / 902****

I am very glad that there is an online programming option that can be used for a fee! I have to say I'm disappointed!

I'll explain why!

I was thoroughly prepared to do online programming, I didn't want to make a mistake! My laptop is suitable for using the TLC program, I bought a suitable diagnostic interface for programming with the GM SPS system, and I prepared myself well! I bought SPS Programming Software from you twice for 2 hours to reprogram a steering wheel column lock module (K60)!

Unfortunately I didn't manage to do this despite my second attempt! So I threw it in the trash 2x42 Euros!

Finally, it turns out that can't reprogram a used module with the online SPS system because it already contains a chassis number! So I bought a used module that I would like to reprogram, but it can't be! So I also threw the price of the used module in the trash, which is 100 euros!

Your colleague told me on the phone that a new module needs to be bought!

It is simply unacceptable for me to pay you for an online SPS programing service, that does not work with used module , just with a new module! There is no such problem with other cars!

"Buy a new module because I can't reprogram the used module in the car with the key in my pocket.

First of all, a new module is very expensive and I find it unreasonable can not reprogram a used one!

I don't understand why reprogramming a steering wheel lock module is so complicated!

I would like to get my money back for what I spent on the useless Online SPS program!- 2x42Euros

ACDelco Pros: Fast and available.

Comments