This Accessory Jack place out of Hong Kong will not issue me a refund and has no phone number.
Accessory Jack out of Hong Kong will not give me my money back on a brand new Sony headset.Do not do business with this company.
They do not have a phone number and defrauds its customers. This USB headset is not used and in the original packaging. The website is http://www.accessoryjack.com/ and they sell things without a warranty or guarantee of satisfaction. I have never been scammed before and this is my first time.
Thank goodness it was for 65 dollars and not more.Do not buy from this shady business and their crappy merchandise from China.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sony Audio Headset
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "I ordered a simple Plantronics Explorer 50 from Newegg on December 22nd from one of their "marketplace sellers" and it has been nothing but a nightmare. It is now Jan..."
- "TODAY 22/06/2016 BY THE DHL company became the new phone nothing works ,nothing happened after charging 9 hours in Israel a paid tax . I have a phone that doesn't work..."
- "I purchased an antenna from www.antennadeals.com. I have yet to receive my antenna or a refund, which I have requested. I have emailed them quite a few times, with only..."
- "I bought a new radio for my vehicle and it is defective. ALIEXPRESS and the company Jorge Car DVD co, ltd will not support the one year warranty they claim..."
- "Okaymmo mu legend mall overview: 1. Always Good Reputation okaymmo.com has a good reputation among our customers. Many of them recommend friends to buy from us. You may know the..."
- "They are horrible. I just got a coat. was supposed to be Medium, but is size XXXS or "zero." Won't fit anyone over the age of 10. I am out..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."