This Accessory Jack place out of Hong Kong will not issue me a refund and has no phone number.
Accessory Jack out of Hong Kong will not give me my money back on a brand new Sony headset.Do not do business with this company.
They do not have a phone number and defrauds its customers. This USB headset is not used and in the original packaging. The website is http://www.accessoryjack.com/ and they sell things without a warranty or guarantee of satisfaction. I have never been scammed before and this is my first time.
Thank goodness it was for 65 dollars and not more.Do not buy from this shady business and their crappy merchandise from China.
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- Sony Audio Headset
- Review category
- Gadgets and Accessories
You May Also Like
- "Here is a history of the correspondence and terrible service I have received from BrickFence. You can make up you own mind as to whether to do business with this..."
- "Today I turned on my Ipod which I had not used in months and found that I am back in the year 1969. At least that is what the..."
- " Bait & Switch / False advertising  A "Dangle-the-carrot" ploy On September 4, 2013, ordered a Garmin nuvi 1490LMT 5-Inch Portable GPS from Advantage Computer Services; Manassas, Va. via Amazon.com.  When..."
- "Where do I begin.... We have had nothing but issues with Ryan Homes. To start, quality of work is bottom of the barrel. After moving in, it became immediately apparent..."
- "proof is everything.. NANCY TAYLOR IS A DISTURBED INDIVIDUAL WHO IS HIDING BEHIND A SMALL CLEANING BUSINESS .... FROM CONFLICTING STATEMENTS IN HER BUSINESS CHARTER TO FALSE & CONFLICTING STATEMENTS..."
- "My son ordered a hoodie without permission / I attempted to cancel immediately / Web site will not allow you to cancel order, must call support line / Support line..."
- "Logging on to a familiar site, I was offered a skin cream to try for a FREE trial ($4.95 s&h only). In 2 weeks a charge for $98 appeared on..."
- "What $99 Special? Quote tool tells me it's under their $100 minimum. What a joke! A call to their 800 number was useless - calltaker had no knowledge of..."
- "I went to an online chat with one of their tech. reps. after about an hour of looking for the answer through Google and Microsoft's tips/help section, for a problem..."