For the last 3 months my balance has bee over 500 dollars a month and I have been paying 116 dollars a month since February.....never again will i do this. Thought it was a good program but it sucks.

I should have known better. If anybody else uses this good luck to you. This should have been paid off by now but it seems as if you dont pay more than the amount you are told to pay a month you will end up paying double. I knew I should have just paid for it all at once what a dummy I was.

Total rip off but what could I expect it is what it is.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I totally agree but it is what it is is not the solution this company i see is a total rip off and should not be allowed to operate there were actions brought against check cashing places for charges outrageous figures and acceptance now should be brought up on charges for doing the same

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be happy to look into your account further and see if there's anything we can do to help.

Please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews