Corpus Christi, Texas

I hate Acceptance now I would rather be without than ever deal with these unprofessional people ever again. I dealt with the Rac in Wilcox in Corpus Christi and they are so annoying with the calls and the messages left at your home.

I was in the hospital and they left messages at my home after they were told i was in the hospital. Some Nerve they have. They also rip you off with the prices OMG do they. I have like 3 calls and voicemails a day every day I am late.

Little do they know when they do this kinda *** it makes me even not want to pay them more. NEVER EVER AGAIN People save yourself the harassment and your money NEVER DEAL WITH THEM EVER!!!!!

Comments

Hi there, I work for Acceptance Now. It sounds like you haven't had the best experience with us, and that's really disappointing for us to hear.

But we absolutely want to see what we can do to help make things for you! As soon as you get the chance, please give our customer service team a call at 1-800-422-8186.

Acceptance Now Reviews