Harrisburg, Pennsylvania

I went to Ashley Furniture store to purchase furniture. I applied for credit at acceptance now only to find out that I was not approved because someone had used my social security number without my acknowledgment or consent.

( outstanding bill in someone else's name with my ssn) The Ashley furniture gave me a number to call in regards to this matter. I have been calling since July 2015. It's february 2016. They have been giving me the run around for months now!

There customer service tells me they will call back in a few minutes and never calls. I waited two weeks just to hear back from a "Supervisor".

It's Ridiculous! Acceptance now does not care for there customers / new customers!

Preferred solution: I would like a copy of what was purchase under my ssn. .

Acceptance Now Cons: With held information, Misleading information, Scam.

• Ashley Home Furnishing

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We absolutely care about our customers and would really like to get you on the line and see what we can do to sort this out.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you have a free moment?

We look forward to speaking with you. Thanks!

Acceptance Now Reviews