Baton Rouge, Louisiana
1.3K views

I was never late, I lost my job and returned the merchandise as stated in my contract I could without any adverse action. I was told that they could put a freeze on my payments until my circumstances changed.

Also stated was I could pick up payments where I left off if I needed to.

I decided to return the merchandise and buy some somewhere else. They never called after I returned there stuff and I never got anything in the mail.So why is it reported on my credit report as I owe them 1000 if they got there merchandise back?

Comments

Yes I have the same issue were tou able to get it removed off your credit report or has anyone else in this same situation

OH MY! Please dispute your credit report.

I will be returning my merchandise this week! I've been paying 175.00 a month for a television for I believe 2 years. I sat down today and realized just how much I'd paid; so I sent my husband to pay it off. They told him the balance is 3,000.00!

We have never missed a payment...ever. The kicker is that this exact television costs about 900.00 in most stores today.

We could have paid for the television cash; but the sales rep claimed it would "build our credit score" if we financed the thing. I ADVISE ALL POTENTIAL CUSTOMERS TO RUN THE OTHER WAY FAST!!

Hi, I work with RAC Acceptance and I’m sorry to hear that you’re having an issue with the return of your merchandise. I’m not sure why your credit report would state that you owe Rac Acceptance $1000 even though the merchandise has been returned, but I recommend reaching out to our Customer Care team at 1-800-422-8186.

They will be able to look into this for you and answer any remaining questions or concerns you might have. I hope this helps!

#1208953
@Danny

They even try to collect on complaints..

Acceptance Now Reviews