Bluefield, West Virginia

I had to b off for surgery, and that i havent been employed for 6 mo. u wont pay my payments!

WHY! If my credit was good enough to get the furniture and i have made all payments to date before i singed up for medical , then what is the problem!

i did all the paper work so what is the reason u wont make payments! Value City and any other company dealing with these money hungry #$%^&* should value there customers MORE!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

I am having the same issue after a couple payments I too was out on a medical leave. I spoke to the representative explained my situation asked about the insurance and I was told I didn't qualify, yet I qualified enoughfor them to accept my money.

Then they call every reference everyday including myself and come knocking on my door like if they are bounty hunters!

Horrible Horrible customer service! Its stressful enough to be out of work even more stressful to be harassed by these people!

I have an account with acceptance now, and I was laid off 11/04/2016, and I was told by an agent from Acceptance Now that I had insurance that would cover my payments. This has not happened and I am being harassed everyday, they have even started calling my 87 year old father. So if I have this type of insurance coverage that will take care of my payments what is the problem now?

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We'd be more than happy to look into your account and make sure everything with your payments is clear.

Would you mind giving our Customer Care team a call at 1-800-422-8186, when you get the chance? Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews