1.3

Due to my daughter almost losing her leg in an accident and my husbands father passing, we couldn't make our payment on the 15th, I called to make arrangements for the following 7th. The payment center told me to call the manager at store, who didn't listen to me, told me I was trying to "out talk" him, whatever the *** he meant by that, he threaten to report to our credit!!

Sorry, sorry attitude!!!!! Now we are getting letters to reinstate or surrender the washer and dryer. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BE TREATED LIKE THIS NOR DO BUSINESS WITH THESE UNEDUCATED IDIOTS!!!!

I am reporting the treatment to the BBB, they need to be shut down. I rented from Arron's years ago,and was never was talked to like that so-called manager talked to me from Acceptance Now in Beaumont, Tx.

Product or Service Mentioned: Acceptance Now Appliance Leasing.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments

Hello, I work for Acceptance Now. We never want our customers to feel this way and we'd appreciate discussing your concerns further so we can do our best to address them.

Please give our customer care team a call at 1-800-422-8186. Thank you.

Acceptance Now Reviews